Thread: Too Good To Be True

Too Good To Be True

https://jackson.skipthegames.com/fem...0/428418049636

I'm sure Basscat has had this piece of ass, IF she is legit. Well is she, Bossman? If so, I"m calling right away. Just waiting on your approval.

There are ******s selling ass that look that good some much hotter but they sure as fuck wont be in bum fuck mississippi. Our pimps just dont have enough game to turn out hotties like that. You have to go to the big cities where urban culture is even more prevalent than it is in our state.

Most guys have no clue the path most hot young girls usually take to get into selling ass. You have to keep in mind that the vast majority of young girls doing this get turned out by smooth pimps. No girl or I should say very few girls wake up and decide they want to sell the most intimate part of their body for what equates to change. Most of the young hotties you see get turned out by what I call smooth pimps. A smooth pimp is just a pimp who uses deception and substances to turn girls out vs whats called a gorilla pimp or a animal who uses physical violence or the threat of it to force a girl to do his bidding. We dont see that much as those pimps seldom travel with their stable as they like to control the environment their ho's live in to keep from risking one bringing attention to his operation. LE breaks serious time off in gorillas when they catch them (deservedly so imho). I have always loved hearing stories from ho's who got away from a gorilla and lived to tell the tale. Its truly amazing what these girls endure at the hands of these animals or that any human is capable of treating another human the way a gorilla treats the ho's in his stable. When I hear the stories its hard to believe but unfortunately they are all to true. You can search the net and read story after story of cases the go to trial where a girl eventually gets away from and brings down a gorilla who had done unspeakable shit to her and the other ho's in his stable. I never see a girl I believe might be owned by a gorilla. I want no part of that. I have zero issue with girls who are so stupid that they fall for smooth pimps and the game they run. For the most part all of us have seen girls with smooth pimps. Pretty much all the young hotties have what they call a boyfriend that they travel with. Chances are he is a smooth pimp who latched on to some hot young girl introduced her to certain things he makes sure she has a steady supply of and he lives off her like a leech. Most girls are so stupid that even after they figure out they are being used they stay because they actually fall in love with the pimp who only sees them as a free ride.

I stay in touch with a bunch of former ho's who eventually got away from their smooth pimp and some of the stories they tell me are truly sad. The really hot ones make hundreds of thousands a year and walk away with nothing when its done. The pimp buys cars houses and any number or other things with their money (not to mention jewelry jordans baggy pants and 200 dollar t shirts and matching flat brim hats lol) and nothing goes into the girls name. The only thing the girls are left with are the lifelong scars that come from being used over and over again by fat old men pawing all over their hot young bodies. Other than those lovely memories that never leave a girls mind and cause lifelong mental anguish and shame that these girls are forced to live with they have nothing to show for the detour they took from crossing paths with a smooth pimp when they were hot and young. Dont you just love what urban culture has done to shape our youth?

So I'd say this one isnt legit but I could be wrong. Why dont you toftt and report back lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I agree w/BC, just no way this is legit. Especially with the 252 area code. I'd love to find out I'm wrong though.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quick imagine search, looks like stolen photos

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by guitar View Post
    Too Good To Be True
    of course

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Teabone View Post
    Quick imagine search, looks like stolen photos
    Did that ^^^^ really come as a surprise?
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE