Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Guys I have a question...

I remember one of my visits to those condos that guy was hanging around the pool staring guys down and muttering something to the other folks at the pool. They ignored him and so did I. Nothing came of it, but I decided to stay clear since I didn’t know if he was smart enough to figure out how many of those units housed ladies of the hobby. If he had any credibility I could see him causing some trouble.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Realistically, I think the only thing you can do is check if he's out there, and if he is, let your clients know about him beforehand. A, they won't be caught off-guard, and will be more likely to go through with the appointment after arriving. B, you will give them a chance to back out before ever leaving to your place, so you're not sitting around waiting unnecessarily.

Verified Companion Companion Kitty L'amour's Avatar
    Thank you, very good suggestions all of you. I believe, I was just a little flustered with the situation on that given day, and since implementing a few things I have now learned, the situation appears to have been nicely resolved.

Admiral Giggle and TinMan, I used to live at those condos myself... ah, the memories! TinMan, I specifically remember the incident you mentioned (or maybe another guy at the pool making folks nervous) who turned out to be a "boyfriend" of one of the ladies and was not welcome on the property according to our landlord. Someone actually shot a video of him and sent it to the landlord who went around and showed it to all of us who were tenants. The good ol' Kink Kondos... fun times...never a dull moment.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2