Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Guys I have a question...

Verified Companion Companion Kitty L'amour's Avatar

Unhappy Guys I have a question...

Ok... I have a neighbor who is mentally disabled and likes to sit outside on the steps by my apartment all day and most of the night. He is harmless. But unfortunately he scares off my clientele. Causing me last minute cancellations and no shows. Guys, why are you so scared of one little (he is a little guy) dude sitting on the steps listening to his music?

I am a very established provider and nobody can ever say I put them in any danger. I have been verified since 2010 on eccie. I am in a conundrum because it's not like I can tell my neighbor, "look I'm trying to #*#@%* here and you are running off my business..." I am sure that would go over real well. My apartments are not in a swanky area, nor are they in a bad area... just a regular middle class neighborhood. I have a nice apartment with all the amenities, washer and dryer connections, fireplace, balcony, etc... I pay all my utilities it's not all bills paid. I do not live in Section 8 or government subsidized housing.. Just an average apartment complex. So what the heck is so damn scary about a little guy sitting on the steps???

Sigh... the little dude has cost me 2 appointments today. I am trying to pay my car payment and I am ready to pull my hair out. Guys, do your research. I have never been associated with anything remotely risky in almost 12 years of providing... I understand the new law has got everyone a little paranoid, but... This is life... people like to sit on steps sometimes. I promise he won't trip you.

P.S. If you are trying to text me and I do not respond... I am having another issue. My phone is not alerting me to text messages. I have no idea when I get one... Ugh. It sux, and not in a good way. I went to my phone carrier and they said I can't get another phone until I've paid off half of this one. It's a new Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G so it's an expensive phone and I am very disappointed with it. I don't know if the phone is defective or what... So PLEASE call me if you want to reach me... Otherwise it may be hours before I realize you texted. Thanks... sorry for the problems... but it's just life. It be like that sometimes. Sigh...
    Last edited by Kitty L'amour; 10-05-2021 at 01:55 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty L'amour View Post
    Ok... I have a neighbor who is mentally disabled and likes to sit outside on the steps by my apartment all day and most of the night. He is harmless. But unfortunately he scares off my clientele. Causing me last minute cancellations and no shows. Guys, why are you so scared of one little (he is a little guy) dude sitting on the steps listening to his music?

I am a very established provider and nobody can ever say I put them in any danger. I have been verified since 2010 on eccie. I am in a conundrum because it's not like I can tell my neighbor, "look I'm trying to #*#@%* here and you are running off my business..." I am sure that would go over real well. My apartments are not in a swanky area, nor are they in a bad area... just a regular middle class neighborhood. I have a nice apartment with all the amenities, washer and dryer connections, fireplace, balcony, etc... I pay all my utilities it's not all bills paid. I do not live in Section 8 or government subsidized housing.. Just an average apartment complex. So what the heck is so damn scary about a little guy sitting on the steps???

Sigh... the little dude has cost me 2 appointments today. I am trying to pay my car payment and I am ready to pull my hair out. Guys, do your research. I have never been associated with anything remotely risky in almost 12 years of providing... I understand the new law has got everyone a little paranoid, but... This is life... people like to sit on steps sometimes. I promise he won't trip you.

P.S. If you are trying to text me and I do not respond... I am having another issue. My phone is not alerting me to text messages. I have no idea when I get one... Ugh. It sux, and not in a good way. I went to my phone carrier and they said I can't get another phone until I've paid off half of this one. It's a new Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G so it's an expensive phone and I am very disappointed with it. I don't know if the phone is defective or what... So PLEASE call me if you want to reach me... Otherwise it may be hours before I realize you texted. Thanks... sorry for the problems... but it's just life. It be like that sometimes. Sigh...
    Guy's, she's the real deal, it's been a while since I have seen her. Just need to travel up to see her again.

Yeah that’s a tough situation but regardless of how harmless he looks it’s a red flag. How do we know he’s not recording plate numbers or a lookout? Yeah it’s the fall and folks like to hangout and people watch. Even if folks have balconies they love to sit in front and talk to the neighbors so try to assure customers beforehand but yeah I would’ve bailed also as LE has raised the stakes for the game so it is a risk reward.
    Spent allot of money over the years on Booze and Prostitutes and the rest I just wasted on foolish things.

Who wants to spend the weekend racing on Jet Ski's?

I’ve had neighbors stare me down before, and I ignored them and went about my business. Having said that, I recommend that any new client be informed of this fellow before they confirm the appointment. They have less reason to bail if they know the situation beforehand and still commit to the date.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Knowing the situation in advance, a couple of possible suggestions.

Might the guy be more comfortable in a lounge chair on the lawn to the side of the entrance. And if the lawn chair had a drink pocket. Doesn't have to be an expensive chair. You have a "friend" who is moving and doesn't need it any more.

Whenever I visit a place I have never been (and many that I have visited previously) I always carry something "business like" such as a brief case or other items, maybe even a Pizza Hut box if it is lunch time and appropriate ===> to serve as a legitimate distraction to observers.

You should prepare your visitors with information reflecting the situation and perhaps do so way before they commit to an appointment.

Sometimes a companion will meet me outside her place -- like down the block and I "give her a ride home" and walk her to the door and then stay for a visit.

Heck! Once I trundled a big screen tv (still in its box) on a dolly and we had the session -- lot of fun. And I left with the "empty" box on the dolly ... "taking out the recycle/trash" ... I even made some "plumbing repair" w/ tool kit calls.

And, more than once or twice (even in my home port) I carried in a small suitcase for our overnight funners in a lady's apartment.

Be inventive!
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Quote Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post

Sometimes a companion will meet me outside her place -- like down the block and I "give her a ride home" and walk her to the door and then stay for a visit.
    I like that one. It's creative.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DownForWhatever's Avatar
    Giving an advance notice would definitely be better than no forewarning at all.
    DFW & SoTex
    P411 Member

"I RECEIVE head better than anyone"

Registered Male (Not Verified) bobbyb1234's Avatar
    Some apartments will have multiple entrances, multiple walkups on different ends of the building. If this is your case, best to mention that to folks heading your way.

Now i'm imagining CK heading to a spot like::

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Complain to management about him. Tell them he scares you. Tell them friends are scared to come visit you.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    CK and Doc you both provided excellent idea.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DownForWhatever's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Complain to management about him. Tell them he scares you. Tell them friends are scared to come visit you.
    ...be careful not to start a pissing match with the neighbors...that could make things a lot worse...on everyone.
    DFW & SoTex
    P411 Member

"I RECEIVE head better than anyone"

Registered Male (Not Verified) bobbyb1234's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DownForWhatever View Post
    ...be careful not to start a pissing match with the neighbors...that could make things a lot worse...on everyone.
    100% agree on this point. Even if the guy is milquetoast, just leave him be. I'd still give a warning saying, ignore the guy downstairs. Although not as paranoid as some gents, i'd rather get the heads up on the guy rather than having to second guess his intentions.

Verified Companion Companion Kitty L'amour's Avatar
    Excellent suggestions, everyone. Thank you.

CK, you are quite the creative one, aren't you. Love it.

Boujangles, hello Sweetheart! Thank you for the recommendation! We do need to get together again, for old times sake. We had a blast last time... xoxo.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty L'amour View Post
    Excellent suggestions, everyone. Thank you.

CK, you are quite the creative one, aren't you. Love it.

Boujangles, hello Sweetheart! Thank you for the recommendation! We do need to get together again, for old times sake. We had a blast last time... xoxo.
    Always a pleasure....soon!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Admiral Giggle's Avatar
    My Profile My Rules! I will not send you a deposit or provide RW info.
    Off the Tollway there's a group of condos that many providers have used over the years. When I used to see Red Headed Julie and others such as Heather Winston, Ms Parker to name a few that used the same upstairs condo facing the parking area. She always warned that the condo to the right of hers, the upstairs balcony was only 10'-12'away and the guy living there would watch or look out his back glass door when guys would arrive to her door. He was harmless, but sometimes would creep guys out. As long as the communication is there, all is good. At an apartment or condo is a little different than when you pull up to a hotel/motel where the rooms face outside and you have guys hanging out on the upstairs leaning on the rails smoking and watching everyone.
    Reviews share your experience. Write them and be honest.
    Providers don't like your reviews - Fuck em
    Hobbiests, White Knights, Black Knights don't like your reviews - Fuck em
    Pimps don't like your reviews - Fuck em
    If you're paying for a service you want, need, or desire. It's your money and your time.
    Don't cower to the mob. Don't be offended or afraid on an IHRB.
    Blow your money and blow your wad, that's why you're here.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast