Companion's Handle: DallasVanessa
Date of Visit: 10/01/21
Preferred Method of Contact: Text message
Phone Number: 817-320-2667
Email Address: Not sure
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-DallasVanessa
City, State: Norman, Oklahoma
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes and good communication
Activities: Bbbj, Mish, CG, RCG, K9
Scheduled Length of Visit: QV
Donation: 100 +20
Approximate age of Companion: 30
Hair Color and Length: Long
Smoking Status: Not sure
Ethnic/Racial background: White
Companion Description: Thick PAWG with natural tittles and a nice smile and cute face.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
I text Vanessa when I was driving towards Norman and she immediately replied back. She asked for my age, race, and OH2 screen name for screening. Her available time was over an hour away and she was still driving up from Texas but we made arrangements to meet as soon as she got checked in. She ran In to some traffic and was about 30 minutes behind but she text and updated me and communication was great. She text when she got to the room and told me where to park. She met me at the door and let me in hotel door and we walked to her room together. She warned me she had a pit bull in the bathroom but it only made a little noise when she opened the door so I could see. Never made a sound after she shut the door so no issues there. She was very sweet and welcoming and made things very comfortable and enjoyable. Never discussed donation and I left it and the tip on the table as I was leaving.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.