Thread: I’d luv to Get in ur wagon ❤️ I’m New to here , I’m Just sayin 👋Nikki in PLANO

Registered Female (Not Verified) Niki214's Avatar

I’d luv to Get in ur wagon ❤️ I’m New to here , I’m Just sayin 👋Nikki in PLANO

C124A9AC-8307-4472-90E1-4A6D614C0270.jpeg91D637EC-9C24-4041-BE10-758B1F85DF81.jpegDAB70D3A-02B8-4D4B-B943-25D251A90D18.jpeg Welcome to the ultimate sanctuary away from the stress of everyday life. If you are looking for a truly memorable encounter w/ 1 of the world's most elite companions, then prepare yourself to be. So come see my blinding smile & exquisite body in person!
    I have an enticing & soothing presence & I aim to stimulate the mind as much as the senses. You will find me to be funny, witty, affectionate, & refreshingly down to earth. I vibe with pretty much anyone.
    My goal is for our time together to be a pleasurable & mutually satisfying experience. Our celebration will be unrushed & immensely enjoyable...Yours truly , Nikki

- My location is discreet And clean/sanitized!
    - No AA
    - Passion and pleasure are my best assets
    - NO GFE / NO BB AT ALL
    - Upgrades Available
    - 300 HH / 400 HR FS •OUTCALLS 500 HR

♥️ MY LOCATION IS IN PLANO ❤️

⭐Ask about my 4 hand Specials (For double’s) (DOUBLE RATES)

Please only contact if serious about booking appointment. Time wasters/hagglers will be blocked
    No rude or explicit questions will be answered

SCREENING
    Name
    Provider References

Call me now ,
    469-885-8270
    F3D70CCC-45B0-42F3-AE30-E260F83BE8CB.jpeg

Registered Male (Not Verified) BoinkBoink's Avatar
    I am confused.

So over there https://adultsearch.com/texas/plano/...scorts/2441443 it says her rates are

Incall $ 250.00 /hour , $ 2,000.00 /overnight
    Outcall $ 300.00 /hour , $ 2,500.00 /overnight

Upgrades are available!
    and over here in this OH2 ad her rates are:

- NO GFE / NO BB AT ALL
    - Upgrades Available
    - 300 HH / 400 HR FS •OUTCALLS 500 HR
    Exactly what the 400 HR FS with NO GFE gets? And when I choose to upgrade, how much more is it? $50? $100? $200?

If I pay 400 HR FS NO GFE and then I decide to upgrade, what am I upgrading to? There is not much else to upgrade to if GFE and BB are not allowed.

Is the upgrade to PSE? But isn't PSE just a higher level of GFE? Is the upgrade to Anal/Greek? Is the upgrade to Gang Bang? To Water Sports? To an Orgy?

FINALLY, again back to over there https://adultsearch.com/texas/plano/...scorts/2441443 at the bottom it says

Mention you saw this ad on AdultSearch.com
    So if I mention I saw her ad on AdultSearch, do I get the lower rate of Incall $ 250.00 /hour instead of the OH2 rate of 400 HR?

I am merely asking for clarification on the CONFUSING MENU and RATES.

Thank you.
    Last edited by BoinkBoink; 10-02-2021 at 03:39 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD pmdelites's Avatar
    a rule of dick, errrr, thumb about providers and their rates ...

if a guy sees multiple ads for a provider and they have different rates, general suggestion is to contact her via the lower fee ad AND DONT MENTION any other ad.

oh, and per new texas law, dont offer money for sexual interactions, or inquire anout sexual interactions and money.
    it's always afternoon!!

have fun out there.

dont let the negatives get you down.

Verified Hobbyist BCD pmdelites's Avatar
    boink squared,

wrt "I am confused"
    if it were me, i wouldnt hold my breathe expecting/hoping she'd unconfuse me ;^}

i imagine/suppose that yours was a rhetorical post, but some may not imagine/suppose that.
    it's always afternoon!!

have fun out there.

dont let the negatives get you down.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Not me...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome sweetie, lovely visuals, very alluring. But you have created a little confusion in your posts particularly where you have other rates posted. Maybe youi could add this this WW info with precisely what you are trying to communicate, or add the details in your profile. Looking forward to clarity and more information. I do give you and "E" for effort, sweetie.

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Howdy Ma'am. Wish you good luck.

Registered Male (Not Verified) BoinkBoink's Avatar
    No answer. She has log in after I posted at 3:08 pm yesterday (Saturday).

A provider who is serious about earning and establishing her business would offer an answer with clarification and explanations to a potential customer's inquiring questions about her services.

Another one for my no list.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Niki and good luck. Nice play BB.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I saw her before from an RR ad. Great personality; I loved my experience with her. But like she states above, no BB anything.