Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yep
Activities: 6 Nude Dances, FIV, FIA, DFK
Scheduled Length of Visit: 6 dances
Donation: $180 + $20 to round up
Approximate age of Companion: 20
Hair Color and Length: Long and black
Smoking Status: n/a
Ethnic/Racial background: White
Companion Description: Short and petite girl with nice firm C cups, clean pussy, good smelling
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
So I'm out on a long road trip just before the beginning of summer. I'm driving through New Mexico and came into Carlsbad. I am visiting Carlsbad Caverns the next day. As I'm hanging out in this backwater town I causally pull up a strip club list and see there is one about 40 minutes away. I'm like, fuck it, its friday let's go and see what a strip club in the middle of nowhere looks like.

So I head out around 9:00 pm and head from Carlsbad up towards Roswell. Feels like forever but I finally round a corner and see this little place off the side of the highway. I pull into the gravel parking lot and see that I'm the only car parking at the club. There are a few in the "dancer lot" but not many. I walk in and pay the door fee...its like $10 or something. Then through the door.

The club basically reminds me of a pair of double wides shoved together. Its got some restaurant chairs spread around and the main stage is in the corner. There appears to be a VIP in the back and another stage opposite that one. Lights are low and several large warehouse fans are blowing because there isn't AC.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.