Thread: ⭐️TALL & THICK BLUE EYED CHICK ready to show off tight kitty! Domain Incall 🎀

Verified Companion Companion celestial_'s Avatar

⭐️TALL & THICK BLUE EYED CHICK ready to show off tight kitty! Domain Incall 🎀

AVAILABLE FOR INCALLS ASAP & ALL WEEK W PREBOOKING

Hey, I'm Celeste! I'm new to the community, but not the industry! I'm currently working on becoming a licensed massage therapist and have almost a year of experience. Unfortunately because of the pandemic and city shutdowns I have been unable to complete all 750 hours of education as of yet.
    Instead of focusing on the negativity we've all been facing, I'm excited to take a walk on the sensual and exciting side here on Oh2.

I'm 5'11, curvy, and have long and luscious natural reddish-brown hair. Most people would call me thick or full, body-wise anyways.
    People usually describe me as down to earth, dorky, thoughtful, fun, intelligent, and generous.
    I've been called wild and crazy, however I just love to have fun and I'll make sure you leave me happier than you were before!
    I'm 25 years old, somewhat of a sapiosexual, interested in trying new things and love getting to help you find that sweet release, be it with my body or mind…

I'm offering single sessions and you can ask me about doing doubles if you'd wish! I have a few fun and sexy friends.
    I do have a portable massage table and can bring it as well as oils, lotions, tools, and toys!
    Your date with me will definitely exceed expectations. I can't wait to hear from you!

👅💋 P.S. Here is a super fun fact: Did you know one of my favorite activities is perfecting my Gluck Gluck 3000? 👅💋

I'm available for INCALLS- OUTCALLS available with an alternative screening.
    YES: BBBJ, CFS (NO BB), FBSM, CW, CIM, CUDDLES, DATY and more, just ask!!
    NO: GREEK, BB (non-negotiable), DATO/AR

💥HH: 175 💥
    💥1H: 325 💥
    💥1.5H: 375 💥
    💥2H: 450 💥

Feel free to ask about booking longer sessions, I'm very flexible!

You can contact me via TEXT at 512 522 5061.
    Please include either name or preferred nickname, username, ethnicity, age, and any references you have, please!
    Include what you have in mind but please do both of us a favor and remember my boundaries!!!
    Respect is a two way street in my book.

Last edited by celestial_; 09-27-2021 at 06:36 PM.