Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: last minute or plan in advance

Very good thread and question topic Sue!

As a business I understand that advanced scheduling is absolutely the best thing for the overwhelming majority of women. However, personally, I don't like to schedule in advance. Now don't get me wrong, I've never expected someone to be ready in 30min or at the drop of a hat. I mean if you get lucky on occasion and they happen to be ready well that's awesome but generally speaking "same day or night sometime" (2-8hrs) is good for me.

The concept of scheduling sex is just odd to me. Even when therapists advise committed couples to do it. I don't get it. Again, I understand it from a woman's perspective in the hobby and I also realize some people have no choice but to plan ahead due to life scenarios. But for me? I prefer within 2-6hrs or so on the same day if I'm feeling frisky

It's really all about if I'm horny or not and I can't know how I'll feel, or if I'll be one iota in the mood, or if it will be an absolutely terrible day, or not, tomorrow, or 4 days from now, or 10 days, or whatever.....

The extreme irony here is that likely most woman will totally identify, as they need to be emotionally AND physically ready FAR more so than a man, yet b/c this is technically a particular niche of "sex for hire" we can't escape the fact that scheduled sessions are obviously the most ideal thing for females engaging in such a business activity. After all, what business activity isn't normally "scheduled"? Ah well. That's my preference anyway. :shrug:
    -MG

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Last time I visited Austin 2 years ago I had 2 meetings lined up. Neither happened. I checked with both to confirm before my flight.

This left me trying to get appointment day of which didn't happen.

I have reached out out to a few ladies in which both told me to reach back out when I am in town next week.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Due to work and RW responsibilities I def have to plan well ahead. And unfortunately if there are issues and the provider cannot make it. I am totally screwed because most providers won’t see you in an hours notice. That why when looking at scheduling I try to see if the provider I would like to see if she is available the upcoming week or specific day. I know this isn’t popular for some. But if it works great. If not it’s ok another day then.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Wolfenstein4096's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue Nami View Post
    guys do you plan and book appointments in advance (how far in the future do you aim for?) or are you a last minute sort of fellow? Ladies, do you prefer appointments made in advance? how far in advance do you think is best? ladies do you allow last minute bookings? what is the minimal amount of lead time you need for same day appointments? both, how far is too far in advance to plan and try to book?
    I always try to plan in advance, but only a handful of providers I've seen seem to be proficient enough at time management to do that (I'm not trying to knock anyone, but that's been my experience). I don't necessarily need to plan several days ahead of time, but I do need at least 24-48 hours. And I do require that providers respond to my text to confirm the appointment, which I send the day it's supposed to happen (usually at least a couple of hours before the scheduled time).

I do appreciate those who have been able to manage visits that are not same-day affairs. Much appreciated. And scheduling ahead has rarely been a problem with providers I've decided to see regularly. That makes a lot of sense to me: there's less risk (for both parties) scheduling with a known entity than scheduling with someone who's a complete stranger. I wish more providers understood that (and a lot of providers probably wish that more guys understood that as well).
    Last edited by Wolfenstein4096; 10-04-2021 at 06:45 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Shmafty View Post
    I've had providers forget about the appointment altogether when confirmation time rolls around.
    I'm a last minute kinda guy and I have had providers forget about the appointment within a couple of hours!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Generally I seek appointments the morning of. I travel a lot…when not traveling, I am covered in meetings. I typically reach out if a meeting pushes and a calendar hole opens up. It’s not ideal and my expectations are not high when it comes to availability, but it tends to work out.

Verified Companion Companion lovingcamela's Avatar
    I prefer planned sessions even if it is just one day in advance. Last minute is possible, but I feel guilty saying no numerous times. I get it though…last minute schedules are cleared, a meeting cancelled, etc. Please do contact me! I will always try.

Men will say that they don’t like to plan in advance because they don’t know if they will be in the mood. Come on y’all….it’s our job to put you in the mood. As soon as the door opens and you see your beautiful provider you will be in the mood!

I’d say that I have 50/50. Half scheduling in advance and half calling the same day.
    Southwest Austin Companion, High Quality FBSM
    FSBM 240/hr ~ Companion dates 400/hr
    Mommy Dates 500/hr
    512 Nine20 33Five9
    P313094 I have a NO review policy. NO EXPLICIT MESSAGES
    Artbycamela.net/wp~camelacamela@protonmail.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2