Thread: 🪐❗available right now until 8pm❗ 🪐

Atttention 🪐❗available right now until 8pm❗ 🪐

Book with me today, Lustt after me for a lifetime!"

Last Updated: 09.26.2021

Miss Tati L aka Ivie Lustt here you guys! I am a pole dancer/ provider and here are a few things to know about me! I am 21 years old. I have a little mommy damage on my tummy, pubis area, and titties. I am moderately active. In addition to pole dancing, I also love to go hiking mushroom foraging, and fishing❗I am originally from Louisiana, so I am not picky when it comes to dining❗My favorite type of food is Mexican food actually. If I had to chose a second probably Italian...By the way dinner dates are also something I love❗My favorite alcoholic beverage is Blue moon . Love to have genuine fun so stop me if you don't want me to put my clothes on so early, haha❗Good conversation is always in the back of my mind! Meeting new people has always been very intriguing to me, so I love what I do!​ ............OutCalls and meet ups all over Houston area RIGHT NOW weekends only❗PM me with your 5 digit zip code requests if you would like me to get InCall in your area next. See booking/Screening to begin the booking process❗I genuinely appreciate you interest in me❗

NUMBER
    (936)262-7840

If you would like to see me & possess reputable references, please follow these steps:
    (1) PM me on the site you very first saw me on. Your message should contain your hobby number for easy identification with your references.
    (2) Get recent (within 3 months) references ready along with the LINKS TO THEIR PROFILES! Phone numbers are NOT accepted for providers.
    (3) Fill out Booking/Screening form located on my site or PM/text me the info I requested above directly.

If you would like to see me & DO NOT possess reputable references, please follow these steps:
    (1) Request my Snapchat via PM
    (2) Contact me on Snapchat. Your message should contain:
    -Name/Link to your profile on the site you first saw me on
    -Your username there
    (3) Send me a recent face picture of yourself along with a picture of an ID or work badge

"Hey" , "Hi" , "Send me a pic" , "Are you available?" , "Where are you located?", "What are your rates?", are all examples of how you DO NOT contact me! Please follow the steps I have listed above and contact me with a proper introduction or you will be immediately blocked!

AVAILABILITY

Monday [09/27] N/A
    Tuesday [09/28] N/A
    Wednesday [09/29] N/A
    Thursday [09/30] N/A
    Friday [09/31] N/A
    Saturday [10/01] ALL DAY /OUTCALLS/Meet-Ups
    Sunday [09/26] NOW /OUTCALLS/Meet-Ups

❗​NO TEXTS/CALLS ON WEEKDAYS OR AT NIGHT UNLESS I POST I AM AVAILABLE, PLEASE AND THANK YOU❗

Still have questions? Just ask me in person!​​​

( ! ) NO BBFS ( ! )
    ( ! ) NO HAGGLING ( ! )​
    ( ! ) NO MENTION OF SERVICES OVER PHONE ( !
    Attached Images Attached Images