Thread: Languages of Love

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar

Languages of Love

I posted this on the National coed forum about a week ago.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...guages-of-Love

I received no responses. I thought I either posted it in the wrong place, or maybe the women here really just don’t give a shit about the issue. Either way I thought I would bring the question here. I am interested in what women here think about the subject.

How about it?
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    If it was not close to 100% for "gifts" on this board, I'd be genuinely surprised. Heavily skewed population of ladies here, IMHO.
    I am here for discussion only, not solicitation of any services.

Quote Originally Posted by SecretE View Post
    If it was not close to 100% for "gifts" on this board, I'd be genuinely surprised. Heavily skewed population of ladies here, IMHO.
    Maybe. Maybe not. But I would like the women here to confirm. They may expect only gifts from us. But I bet they’re deeper than that in their real lives.

In both cases of my wife and me, gifts were last by a long shot. Mine was physical touch…no surprise…and words of affirmation. My wife’s was quality time, words of affirmation, and physical touch.
    Last edited by Lovinglifeinaustin; 10-30-2021 at 07:04 PM.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    Maybe. Maybe not. But I would like the women here to confirm. They may expect only gifts from us. But I bet they’re deeper than that in their real lives.

In both cases of my wife and me, gifts were last by a long shot. Mine was physical touch…no surprise…and words of affirmation. My wife’s was quality time, words of affirmation, and physical touch.
    You asked "most important". I'm sure these women have multiple languages. Plus, is your wife a provider, as well? It takes a special mentality to be a provider, and sometimes we forget that is not in the majority of women (by choice at least).

Yes I asked for most important. But in the case of me and my wife, we both had languages that were almost equally valuable. The women here may select multiples if they want.

How about you and I stop talking and start listening? I started this thread to hear from the women here, not from the men.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    Yes I asked for most important. But in the case of me and my wife, we both had languages that were almost equally valuable. The women here may select multiples if they want.

How about you and I stop talking and start listening? I started this thread to hear from the women here, not from the men.
    Great thing about these boards, there is plenty of room for everyone. :-) Hopefully you find some engagement this go-around, as I am curious, as well.