Thread: 🍆🍆🍆🍑it Friday who wants to play ? 🍑🍆🍆🍆

Verified Companion Companion Samy69's Avatar

🍆🍆🍆🍑it Friday who wants to play ? 🍑🍆🍆🍆

🍆🍆😊 cum see me 😉🍆🍆😊
    🌹🥰 hi it’s me Samy69 🥰🌹🌹
    Well Hello thank you for liking my profile , I’m new to this site come see me and get to know me . Woman are different and I’m different when you text I always like to see a picture of my clients I’m sorry if you don’t like that but before I give out any information I have to see a photo of you my photos are in my profile so please don’t ask me to send them. I’m nice kind and friendly ☺️ Let’s get to know eachother I think it will be fun and exciting. Hope you enjoy my photos. 👅😘 I’m kind of a quite person but once we know each other I’m a very cool person it don’t take long . I love to give oral and receive it, see you soon 😉👅💦

Samy69 (210) 664-9374 I have to see a phone first before I carry conversation just because of my bad experiences sorry if your upset about that . I do texting only so feel free to text me 😉 I don’t check these email that’s offen so please text me and plz tell me where are you seen my ad and please send a photo because I have other ads other places thank you sweeties
    Attached Images Attached Images