Attn: off Saturday and Sunday this week

Onlyfans shows that my body and fun but sober personality is real. My bright white smile and pretty face will have you hooked. I don't do reviews because 10 years I have a solid reputation and as a day 1 provider thank you for those who have made me smile and brightened my day!

It's been fun and thank you to those guys who love to see my fat ass get pounded riding on various dick's yum. Or those watching me take a load of hot cum on my tits, ass or pussy. Those videos have made my sessions hotter and thanks

Hours and hours of hot nasty content!

And remember to not share, screenshot etc. Material is protected by Only Fans!

Some gents I grandfathered in my old specials based upon 2 things.

#1 see me 4x a year, not every 4 years. I think that's fair.

#2 would have to have been a regular of mine since before I changed them.

Small waist and big booty queen. I'm not fake darling. If you like a real woman who has stretch marks and cellulite then call me. Yes I have an amazing body, and I offer a love making experience with a real life mommy! If you can't handle all of this, please save your time.

Long messages not needed when you reach out. Just a brief message and I'll try to make it as painless as possible for you!!!

Off Saturday

Sunday 1-8. 7pm being last chance to book, 730 last appointment.
Monday thru Thursday 12pm-9:30pm (9pm last slot, made before or by 8:30)

Friday 12-8

And yes I have specials right now :-)

100 Quick (suck and fuck no extras)
140-30 Minutes
175-45 Minutes (MSOG)
200-hour (MSOG, roll play, edging)
300-90 minutes (kink, toys, roll play, edging, MSOG)
380-2 Hours(kink, toys, roll play, edging, MSOG)
550-3 Hours(kink, toys, roll play, edging, MSOG)

I do accept multiple forms of payment including cash #1, cash app, Venmo, paypal, card. I also accept Vanilla visa gift cards or Amazon gift cards. I will check them prior and require a receipt.

Outcall rarely happen. I don't do deposits but for outcall I would and screening more hectic. Rates way high. If this still interest you, let me know lol

512-300-7300
the2ndanna@gmail.com

Email or text, NO PHONE CALLS

**I WILL BE GLAD TO HELP YOU GET VERIFIED** YOU MUST PM ME AFTER OUR SESSION AND REMIND ME, PLEASE SEND FOLLOW UP PM***

**$100 INSULT FEE**
1. Don't ask about my health, protect yourself and don't get GFE if you are concerned, or before you ask if I'm clean!

2. Don't send random dick pics, I seen it all and you aren't selling anything!

3. Don't negotiate, I hate hate that!

4. Stupid constant questions that show you don't read. I'll block you before I kill off my brain cells answering them!

I'm sure you get the drift, thanks for the gentlemen who show up most respect, make an appointment and come play

**FULLY VACCINATED AND TESTED EVERY 2 WEEKS**