Thread: ***Relocation pole***

Verified Companion Companion NaughtyAughty's Avatar

***Relocation pole***

on your mark...get set... green light go!!
    And guess who's moving to Houston?! I think it's long overdue for a change of scenery so here I come but I still don't know the city that well and always like to be situated where both I and my good friends will always be comfortable that being said I'm having a hard time deciding do I want to be downtown within walking distance of everything or do I want to be out where it's nice & quiet (woodlands area) most importantly how hard is it for some of you to get to me being in either place I would think downtown has its own hurdles with traffic and whatnot...and or is woodlands too far for most? I've been looking now for a month and I'm starting to get a little nervous...my lease is up October 14th and I'd really like to be signed on something at least first week in October so I can start moving everything over and whatno....so please guys, chime in, speak up?!?!
    this is your one chance to maybe dictate what part of Houston I will be playing in lol
    Until then keep those hard cocks safe 🙏👍 I can't wait to get back to playing...

Edited to remove promotional photo. Ads are not permitted in Coed Discussion. KR/OH2 Guide

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I don’t live/work in Houston, but I do get there quite a bit. IMHO, I think you’d want to avoid downtown - pretty expensive to live there, and I imagine parking logistics could be an issue. I also wouldn’t go down there after dark, but maybe that’s just me.

Houston is a big city, so you’re not really going to find one place that will be convenient for everyone. You’ll just have to make a choice that’s affordable for you and go with it. Perhaps the ladies and gents know some safe options for you to consider, as well as areas to definitely avoid.

Good luck to you dear!

A65
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I'll have another beer!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Downtown is ideal as far as being somewhat close to everyone. Houston has many nice suburbs and people will just have to drive to see you if you go that route. I’m personally excited to see you’re moving here!

Getting My Ass Beat By My Trainer😆 Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com
    Is this going to be your personal residence that you'll be conducting business out of? Have you considered hiring a realtor? Personally, I would reside in the burbs and hobby in Houston. No matter where you choose, the gents will cum.

Change is always good, congratz on your future move!
    I Am ALWAYS LEANER Than My Pics Portray/NO PHOTOSHOP/NEWBIE FRIENDLY
    Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com
    CHECK OUT ALL of MY REVIEWS On ECCIE https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2828586
    https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2827795

Hispanic/Native American/Filipino 34E-25-35/120lbs/5'5 TRULY Athletic/Lean/Tight Firm Obliques
    *NAME
    *LINE OF OCCUPATION
    NBA/REPUBLICAN/BLUE LIVES MATTER
    $225HR/$300 90MIN/$400 2HR
    http://www.preferred411.com/P122770

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    I work Downtown and would NEVER recommend it. Westchase is convenient by both 59/69 and I-10 and close to energy corridor. I think it somewhat depends on your pricepoint and typical clientele profile.

Great to see another MILF option in town as we have had a few drop out!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    45 South Gulf Freeway/Clearlake area here.
    I’m looking SO Very forward to you moving to Houston!! You are Amazing!!

Awwwww thank you guys for the words of wisdom as well as encouragement... Duly noted and yes I am working with a realtor & good friend helping with the leg-work with boots on the ground trying to find the puurrrrrfect ****** Haven that is safe for all to enjoy complete ecstasy & mind-blowing, earth-shattering, phenomenal debauchery.... Cannot wait to get there!!!!!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    the heights is where you want to be... or maybe rice militia. somewhere in those general areas.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by joacksonbob View Post
    the heights is where you want to be... or maybe rice militia. somewhere in those general areas.
    There are so few providers in this area (I'm around 610/290) that OP was heights/rice military and provided great service at a reasonable price I'd go once a week. I feel like there HAS to be a niche here not being exploited - someone like Anna Nikole (one of my ATFs) but 15-20 minutes closer would get so much of my money.

💯thanks darling and too everyone else as well...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I-10 the Energy Corridor is a good area.