Thread: Khloe Kat: Chilling with Khloe Kat

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Khloe Kat: Chilling with Khloe Kat

Companion's Handle: Khloe Kat
    Date of Visit: Sept 20
    Preferred Method of Contact: Contacted via OH2 message
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?68532-Khloe-Kat
    City, State: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: BBBJ, CFS, Greek
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1Hr
    Donation: 4+.5 tip
    Approximate age of Companion: 28
    Hair Color and Length: Little past shoulders and black hair.
    Smoking Status: Not that I was aware of
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: What drew me to her initially is she had a cute smile and pretty eyes. In person was even better than the pictures. She has an absolutely wonderful personality which made for a really relaxing time. Very friendly.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Probably my best 1on1
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely.

Public comments:
    First day we tried to meet and it didnt work out due to schedule conflicts. Though was on a bit shorter notice we met later the next night. She gave a good description of how to get to location that was easy to follow. Communication was good throughout. Will place rest below

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Metallic; 09-21-2021 at 09:29 AM. Reason: Spelling errors

Have seen her once

And it was great - however I was a little nervous and blew too fast. Then I could not get it back up. She is cute and very considerate. Unfortunately the price of fun is going up.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by wildwing View Post
    And it was great - however I was a little nervous and blew too fast. Then I could not get it back up. She is cute and very considerate. Unfortunately the price of fun is going up.
    Though can understand that. I think its one of those things that those that also provide good service I feel makes sense to change more also. I have met a few that even at the 200 price point per hr I feel may of been a waste. I doubt I will ever go into the 600+ territory as I rather just get more visits than a single one.

Though I am certain everyone is after different things. Some may just prefer more interactions at a lower price point though in my case I sort of lack free time usually. So for me its usually a choice of how much sleep I am losing for said interaction. So because time is the limiting factor I just want a good relaxing encounter which she was amazing at.
    Last edited by Metallic; 09-22-2021 at 03:24 PM. Reason: My failure to type and spell correctly