Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Black Man

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Black Man

Curious, asking for a friend. Why do some women attracted to black men? Are Black mens penis always bigger? Are they better in bed? Are just black man more manly?

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    some women arent attracted to AA, i tried to match and the provider said im sorry your AA. had no idea this was a thing :(

why do bulls get annoyed when someone waves a red cape at them?

they don't. COWS get upset when you wave a red cape at them! bull just get upset if they think they are being treated like a cow.

yeah ... white women and bbc is a thing. go on xhamster dot com and do a search on bbc there you go. then do a search on 'husband films' and you will find a lot of men like watching their wives have sex with other men. that's a thing. spinners are a thing. milfs, bbw, young ladies, mature ladies, etc.

for me, there is a certain appeal to latinas, different than asians, but not better. if you looked at my reviews on oh2 and eccie you would see diversity. that is because the world is divided into two types of women. women who will have sex with dodger and women who will not (for whatever reason). i'm going to spend my time focused on the first group. that is what i suggest for everyone.

so ... here's to the ladies in the first group and a suggestion not to overthink and focus on the willing. leave the bulls and cows alone ... until bbq time
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbamboo2 View Post
    Curious, Are Black mens penis always bigger? Are they better in bed? Are just black man more manly?
    A real Black King doesn't waste brain real estate on thinking abt such nonsense. Black Kings or any other King doesn't sit around wondering abt a penis size and what color is attached to the penis.

Is this a serious question?
    Just a squirrel trying to get a nut.

Retired Companion

Comments irony

Quote Originally Posted by BhmATX View Post
    some women arent attracted to AA
    some ******s aren’t “attracted” to senile obese white
    guys, but they still fuck ‘em for that $$$$ tho

no “attraction” needed to pull off the
    notorious illusion of passion

“attraction”, my ass

Quote Originally Posted by dodger View Post
    if you looked at my reviews on oh2 and eccie you would see diversity.
    nice to know your dick is as diverse as the United Nations from
    all those diverse interactions across the spectrum…

so amazing……

i'm going to spend my time focused on the first group. that is what i suggest for everyone.
    hard to focus on that if you’re too
    focused on the black man

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx View Post
    some ******s aren’t “attracted” to senile obese white

“attraction”, my ass

nice to know your dick is as diverse as the United Nations from
    all those diverse interactions across the spectrum…

so amazing……

hard to focus on that if you’re too
    focused on the black man

No lies have been told here
    Just a squirrel trying to get a nut.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx View Post
    [CENTER][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=3]some ******s aren’t “attracted” to senile obese white

“attraction”, my ass

i was saying this to counter his point because of all the myth but your rebutta "l no “attraction” needed to pull off the
    notorious illusion of passion" was amazing

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jefferson Starfish's Avatar

Cool #PoeticLicense

...that is because the world is divided into two types of women. women who will have sex with dodger and women who will not (for whatever reason). i'm going to spend my time focused on the first group. that is what i suggest for everyone.

so ... here's to the ladies in the first group and a suggestion not to overthink and focus on the willing. leave the bulls and cows alone ... until bbq time
    That right there is poetic license at work ladies and gentlemen! Witness it! Take it in! Love it! Most folks who been paying attention know that you and I prolly don't espouse the same active hobby philosophies, and that's totally OK. Hell, that's a good thing as WALDT. But, your poetic license is certainly on point, Sir!

Shit man, woman-dom presents itself to Ol' JS in exactly the same manner. And, it's more "No's" than "Yesses", that's for sure.

I'm a nick-namer who loves Patrick Swayze joints, which of course "The Outsiders" (which, I understand is also a favorite of the young, lovely, and talented Nikki Ghost) is a fantastic example of. Ol' JS just plain respects the hell out of your plucky generally positive cheeky humorous ways. It's like I so totally wanna call you "PonyBoi" if that's alright with you. The "Boi", of course, thrown in to give us two old farts a lil street cred amongst the young whippersnappers. C'mon, waddya say!?

As to the original topic - for Black men, just like for me and dodger, it cuts both ways. It's lotsa ladies absolutely love fucking with Black men specifically and that's awesome! Some don't and that's not so awesome. Long story short, Ol' JS definitely ain't tryna fuck with ladies that ain't hip to fucking with me, dig?

#PoeticLicense

Thanks for putting in the work, Brother!

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
    Last edited by Jefferson Starfish; 09-21-2021 at 02:56 PM.
    Ladies, Ol' JS regrets to inform you that he is not boyfriend material. I am also not a friend zone type dude. I am, however, tryin' to make the fuckbuddy zone a thing. I appreciate your assistance establishing this new paradigm. Let me know if you're interested and I'll "fill you in" on the dirty deets...

Peep my reviews in the "Visitor Messages" tab of my profile...

The 210's favorite pillar of the community #PTAdaddy!

#StarfishTour

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! Passion2015's Avatar
    I have to agree with Phoenixx 200%. If any hobbyist thinks that providers care about the attraction of any man before the attraction to $$$$ they are naive and gullible.

Just saying

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbamboo2 View Post
    Curious, asking for a friend. Why do some women attracted to black men? Are Black mens penis always bigger? Are they better in bed? Are just black man more manly?
    Yes.
    Yes we are.
    I may not have the correct skin color.
    But , I identify as a black man ...
    From the waist up

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    OP. Here’s hoping that your friend is well informed about the subject matter now.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jefferson Starfish's Avatar

Cool #PoeticLicense

Quote Originally Posted by knottyman View Post
    Yes.
    Yes we are.
    From the waist up
    Poetic license! See there it go again right there ladies and gentlemen!

Ol' JS's hat is most definitely off to you, Sir! Your community pillarness is absolutely off the charts!

#PoeticLicense

#TFC

All you weak game son of a guns in the #TFC need to work on y'all's poetic license if'n y'all wanna keep getting y'all's tender feelie point across, ya dig!?

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
    Last edited by Jefferson Starfish; 09-21-2021 at 08:00 PM.
    Ladies, Ol' JS regrets to inform you that he is not boyfriend material. I am also not a friend zone type dude. I am, however, tryin' to make the fuckbuddy zone a thing. I appreciate your assistance establishing this new paradigm. Let me know if you're interested and I'll "fill you in" on the dirty deets...

Peep my reviews in the "Visitor Messages" tab of my profile...

The 210's favorite pillar of the community #PTAdaddy!

#StarfishTour

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Black, Brown, Red, White, Yellow, Rainbow…It’s all fair game in my opinion [Staff edit. M] js
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion Italia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by knottyman View Post
    Yes.
    Yes we are.
    From the waist up
    well call me fun size and fuck me silly, this whole time I thought the sayin was one would identify with a black man "from the waist DOWN"

oops spank me!

XoXo Lace

Oh yea and to stay on subject; I've met yellow men with long dongs, along with brown men packing some pretty decent size sausage oh and since we're speaking colors, let's not and never forget the WHITE men that have been blessed with their own huge tube steak.

Black (dark skinned) men are not the only men with beautiful cocks, men of all color own them.

It's the man controlling the cock and if he really knows what he's doing with it, a lot of my great lovers are averaged size 5-7 inches and the memories we've made together are ones I use when I'm masturbating ha ha

Some males are still learning how to excite a woman without penetration and I think it should be a 101 class for ALL MEN but that's just my opinion

Be passionate and take your time there's more to it than the size of your yacht
    XoXo Lace
    Join my onlyfans with over 750 XxX photos and 200 XxX videos
    https://onlyfans.com/italiasworld

Unable to join onlyfans?
    Ask me about private albums containing more than 10 photos + videos!

CONTACT ME THRU MY SLINK https://MySlink.app/italiasworldlive FOR FASTER SCREENING
    Please be kind & patient during the screening process.
    P411 Id:P26925

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast