Thread: So what’s the advantage

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! Passion2015's Avatar

So what’s the advantage

Of being verified here?

Providers want references
    Hobbyist and providers have access to ROS either on their own with a handle or members showing the ROS
    If your verified you can comment on reviews that can be see by hobbyist and providers by verified handle or being shown by a verified member
    If your a verified hobbyist you can read all the fantasy fluff in the ROS
    Hobbyist and providers have access to the men’s lounge either by being verified with a handle or being shown by a verified member
    Verified members can make comments in the welcome wagon which all members should be allowed to do for safety concerns
    If you say something that ruffles some feathers with the powers to be they un-verify you

There is nothing in here that is totally discrete for hobbyist or providers, verified or not verified.

Other than all that we all still see who we want and don’t see who we don’t want to see

Just my thoughts and something for you to think about
    Last edited by Passion2015; 09-20-2021 at 08:21 AM.

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Verified providers and hobbyists have access to alerts, nationwide and can communicate away from opposite sex's eyes to support and educate each-other.

It also leaves a trail of communication and comments, visible to everyone, who is trying to judge that member's character and asses the danger of seeing this member BCD.

It does not guarantee safety of that said member. Nor it guarantees discretion, because it is up to you.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I lost interest in getting verified. I found a provider that said they would email the moderator to vouch for me after I saw them and posted a review. I go to see this provider and it was a total “meh” experience. Looked nothing like her very old pictures. The thing is, the provider will only send the verification email to the moderator AFTER you give them a review. The provider even asked me to modify things in the review before emailing the moderator on my behalf and did NOT copy me on the email so I have no way of knowing if it was even done. Then I’m put in a position to have to embellish the review to get verified? �� I realize not all situations are like that but the whole thing rubbed me the wrong way. I just pass on providers that require multiple references and being verified. But, to each their own, maybe it’s important to some people. ��*♂️

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Verified herein usually confirms that known companions/known hobbyists have verified a new member via an in-person session.

Reviews are NOT required. However, a review by an unverified member with a verified companion can be validated by the companion and thus the reviewer's status is upgraded.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Those who profess anything more or anything less are not accurately saying much.

Verified status can expire due to circumstances (usually lack of recent session confirmations) or will be removed by management for failure to respect the community's rules.

As for the thread subject:

So what’s the advantage....

.... confirmed/verified members gain access to restricted forums and review commentaries, plus other applicable accesses and privileges, such as photo albums, message storage, etc.

Active hobbying is a required part and parcel of the oh2 community's "enhanced" memberships.

Registration herein is open, and there is no membership cost.

Further action is required to advance above basic membership; which also mandates community responsibilities and respect for the community as well as for others and self.

While basic membership registration is very open, known "bad actors" herein or elsewhere get very little tolerance.

"If you aren't here to hobby, why are you here?" - ck1942

Responsible members are expected and encouraged to report those showing lack of respect for community rules and also to report bullies and shamers.

Many "review" boards occupy the greater hobbyverse.

Since 2009, oh2 has rendered access and service to oh2 members.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Retired Companion
    The advange to being verified here is what others stated above. I would also add - this site is free. Think about that too.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I guess I should add, I do appreciate that the site is free and still enjoying using it without being verified. It’s a good resource and community ��

Quote Originally Posted by ADIDAS01 View Post
    I guess I should add, I do appreciate that the site is free and still enjoying using it without being verified. It’s a good resource and community ��
    what am i missing since the poster is verified? was he verified immediately after posting?
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! Passion2015's Avatar
    You didn’t miss anything dodger, these are the things that make you go hmmmm!!!!!!

Registered Male (Not Verified) Shmafty's Avatar
    In my case, I've had a couple vouchers, but I did not follow the instructions correctly, and I did not CC CK in my request to the ladies (important lesson to read instructions carefully). I'm not bothered in the slightest though, CK's a busy dude, he's probably got a system for that sort of thing -- he'll either get to it eventually, or I'll do it properly next couple of times; no big whoop.

I can usually do all the research I need without needing to see ROS, and beyond the YES or NO recommendation from reviews, you can often get a measure of quality from the comments like:

"Yeah, she's a real gem. A true Austin treasure."
    "Sorry about your experience. That's a shame."
    "It's your own fault for putting your car keys up in there."

The only time I miss ROS is when someone apparently writes a really good story about something crazy that happened. But dear lord, I can't imagine having to ask a verified member to tell me every time I wanted to find out what's in the ROS; that sounds horrible.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Sad to say ck is not quite a certified mind reader.

Too many pm enqueries state that a member has had several vouches submitted but wants me to guess who submitted or to reply with that question.

My pm string is very jammed and not easily searchable.

ijs
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!