Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Vada Bardot: A Wonderful Afternoon With Vada Bardot

Quote Originally Posted by JJ8901 View Post
    ...Let's keep it civil. Stop going after people for sharing opinion....... It's an opinion sharing forum.
    Yes. Exactly.

Stay on topic and cease the bickering. It is pointless.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

I never understand how threads go side ways.

Here is the pattern:

OP makes a point.

A reviewer replies that he disagrees but does it respectfullly.

OP responds, again politely and either say, you have a point, or no you don't and here's wy.

Thread then reverts to other posts outside the argument.

A lot better that way for all. Information is the point, not "winning" the internet for the day.

I have already asked nicely to stay on topic.

I will not ask again.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Hobbyist BCD sliceopie's Avatar
    Damn that’s a nice ass!! Thank for sharing OP.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

~Slice

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    This is one of the strangest thread posts to come along in a long time. So Jemma was not a blonde after all.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    If you follow Vada's Twitter you will see she has posted several pictures of herself from years back which are the pictures of JM. She also uses them on her OnlyFans page. Whatever she calls herself these days, it really doesn't matter. You get the same experience from both. But her pictures from years back show a slimmer hotter version of herself in my opinion. Plus I am partial to skinny blondes with big boobs.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Why A Duck?'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TXTrader View Post
    If you follow Vada's Twitter you will see she has posted several pictures of herself from years back which are the pictures of JM.
    What is her Twitter handle?

Never saw Jemma. Had an appointment, but got this canned "OMG My best friend started having heart palpatations and I had to take her to the hospital ..." just 15 minutes before the session.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

But no way I'd ever go back to any provider that cancelled and tried to run a bullshit excuse like that past me.

Verified Hobbyist BCD TheAntichrist666's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RVflat View Post
    This is one of the strangest thread posts to come along in a long time. So Jemma was not a blonde after all.
    Vada is blonde. There are many variations and shades of blonde hair in existence. Platinum blondes, silver blondes, honey blonde, light blonde, dirty blonde, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Fonebone View Post
    Never saw Jemma. Had an appointment, but got this canned "OMG My best friend started having heart palpatations and I had to take her to the hospital ..." just 15 minutes before the session.

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

But no way I'd ever go back to any provider that cancelled and tried to run a bullshit excuse like that past me.
    I've had appointments cancelled before by other Providers, emergencies happen in real life. I've also cancelled appointments with Providers before
    Last edited by TheAntichrist666; 10-10-2021 at 08:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TXTrader View Post
    If you follow Vada's Twitter you will see she has posted several pictures of herself from years back which are the pictures of JM. She also uses them on her OnlyFans page. Whatever she calls herself these days, it really doesn't matter. You get the same experience from both. But her pictures from years back show a slimmer hotter version of herself in my opinion. Plus I am partial to skinny blondes with big boobs.
    Vada is slim. She is vegan, goes to the gym, practices yoga, and takes good care of herself. She isn't obese or fat or old, that is misinformation created by others. I saw her in person, I know what she looks like. Her butt is a little bigger, but that is normal. I like seeing pretty white girls who take good care of themselves
    Last edited by TheAntichrist666; 10-10-2021 at 08:20 PM.

Good on Jemma for having a new identity.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3