Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Vada Bardot: A Wonderful Afternoon With Vada Bardot

Verified Hobbyist BCD TheAntichrist666's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shoogdon View Post
    Yes, that's Jemma. I'm glad OP had a good time. Many of us that knew her back in the day associate her with BSC and drama.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...50-Vada-Bardot
    Check her P411 ID to confirm your answer, a same P411 ID means the same person. Different ID means it's a different person. I made this review because I wanted to share my experience with a Provider I saw. I don't understand why would you want to hijack the thread? This isn't cool

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by bbkid View Post
    Nice report, sir. Sounds like a fun time! She looks good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom79 View Post
    Nice review
    Quote Originally Posted by JAllen View Post
    thanks for the review. she's hott
    Quote Originally Posted by Attaboy View Post
    Great review. This is the first time I have read anything about her, she looks hot.
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    She sounds nice but beyond my price point. ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
    Thanks guys : )

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by sinful_pleasure View Post
    Damn!!! Too bad she is just P411
    @ Sinful_Pleasure , her hobby email is vadabardot@gmail.com . She will see hobbyists who are not on P411, but they must pass her screening first

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She's hot!!!

Quote Originally Posted by houstonxxx View Post
    she looks like Jemma Martin from the old days.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666 View Post
    Check her P411 ID to confirm your answer, a same P411 ID means the same person. Different ID means it's a different person. I made this review because I wanted to share my experience with a Provider I saw. I don't understand why would you want to hijack the thread? This isn't cool
    Nobody hijacked your thread, I'm commenting on the exact same girl. Her P411 number IS still the same, that's already been established, maybe you're the one who needs to check. If you don't think it's Jemma Martin, just ask her. She's had a name change, for a reason, having many reviews under her old name going back 10 years, and some here may not make or know the connection. Hobbyists read reviews to do their homework, and the link I gave passively provides that connection. What's not cool is you accusing me of hijacking when I'm merely sharing identity intel with other mongers that you either purposely omit, or are ignorant of, about the exact same girl.
    Last edited by shoogdon; 09-22-2021 at 05:28 AM.

^^^^^+1

Vana/Jemma has been around for a long time. 10+ years. nothing wrong with sharing intel. the provider in question has 1500+ posts and crap ton of reviews. nothing wrong with letting people know what they are getting into.

Nobody hijacked your thread, I'm commenting on the exact same girl. Her P411 number IS still the same, that's already been established, maybe you're the one who needs to check. If you don't think it's Jemma Martin, just ask her. She's had a name change, for a reason, having many reviews under her old name going back 10 years, and some here may not make or know the connection. Hobbyists read reviews to do their homework, and the link I gave passively provides that connection. What's not cool is you accusing me of hijacking when I'm merely sharing identity intel with other mongers that you either purposely omit, or are ignorant of, about the exact same girl.
    If I go to Chipotle and order a burrito at the line ... and a Chipotle employee puts 5 servings of red hot sauce on top of my burrito (which I didn't ask for) ... that is a violation of consent. I was basically sharing my experience like any other fellow out there. I don't see what my experience, my review, has anything to do with that "post"
    Last edited by TheAntichrist666; 09-22-2021 at 03:29 PM. Reason: needed to add details

If I go to Chipotle and order a burrito at the line ... and a Chipotle employee puts 5 servings of red hot sauce on top of my burrito (which I didn't ask for) ... that is a violation of consent. I was basically sharing my experience like any other fellow out there. I don't see what my experience, my review, has anything to do with that "post"
    Chipotle, lol, wtf? The real purpose of this entire forum is to share info, not pat you on the back for telling a story. You want a brownie or something? Nothing I shared is not true, and you've actually managed to hijack your own thread at this point with some Chipotle nonsense.
    Last edited by shoogdon; 09-22-2021 at 06:49 PM.

Are you saying Vada Bardot is NOT Jemma Martin? Because both LITERALLY have the same P411 ID P56553

https://preferred411.com/P56553

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=915084

Not trying to put hot sauce on your taco. Just asking for intel because according to your eccie history, you saw Jemma half a dozen times, so you would know for sure.
    Last edited by JJ8901; 09-24-2021 at 12:33 PM.

Chipotle, lol, wtf? The real purpose of this entire forum is to share info, not pat you on the back for telling a story. You want a brownie or something? Nothing I shared is not true, and you've actually managed to hijack your own thread at this point with some Chipotle nonsense.
    The purpose is to "share and exchange info" with other hobbyists, not to "promote and encourage hate towards a certain Provider". I had a great experience with her. It just seems sometimes to me, that some of you'll have a vendetta against her. I can't eat brownies btw, I'm diabetic
    Last edited by TheAntichrist666; 09-24-2021 at 07:44 PM. Reason: added details

The purpose is to "share and exchange info" with other hobbyists, not to "promote and encourage hate towards a certain Provider". I had a great experience with her. It just seems sometimes to me, that some of you'll have a vendetta against her. I can't eat brownies btw, I'm diabetic
    Um, pretty sure that informing those who may be ignorant of a name change is definitely a way "to share and exchange info", as this review appears to be the only one to date in the entire hobbyverse under the name Vada Bardot. You're going to have to point out exactly where the "hate" is in this thread- I merely stated facts in my first post here, without stating opinion or bashing, and you act like I was hijacking and outing someone.. I even expressed that I was glad you had a good time. It would appear you have a problem with someone facilitating her identity... hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by JJ8901 View Post
    Are you saying Vada Bardot is NOT Jemma Martin? Because both LITERALLY have the same P411 ID P56553

https://preferred411.com/P56553

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=915084

Not trying to put hot sauce on your taco. Just asking for intel because according to your eccie history, you saw Jemma half a dozen times, so you would know for sure.
    JJ, oh he definitely knows full well Vada and Jemma are one and the same per below, he just apparently has a problem with us pointing it out... he even says he's missed her

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...=1#post1125008
    Last edited by shoogdon; 09-25-2021 at 04:53 AM.

Um, pretty sure that informing those who may be ignorant of a name change is definitely a way "to share and exchange info", as this review appears to be the only one to date in the entire hobbyverse under the name Vada Bardot. You're going to have to point out exactly where the "hate" is in this thread- I merely stated facts in my first post here, without stating opinion or bashing, and you act like I was hijacking and outing someone.. I even expressed that I was glad you had a good time. It would appear you have a problem with someone facilitating her identity... hmmm

JJ, oh he definitely knows full well Vada and Jemma are one and the same per below, he just apparently has a problem with us pointing it out... he even says he's missed her

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...=1#post1125008
    1. All opinions are welcome, but hatred isn't cool. Hatred is what poisons the heart and weakens our bond with the Universe around us. We hobbyists have things we like and things we dislike. Just because we dislike something or someone, doesn't mean we have to make it our life's mission or go on a crusade to hunt and try to destroy them. Hatred is on another level, hatred is not cool, it never was. There are things I like and dislike in life, just because I don't like something, doesn't mean I should spend the rest of my life "dwelling on that". Sometimes you just gotta move on. Life is too short to spend it on hate. Love is the Way to happiness. As Aleister Crowley once said "Love is the Law"

2. I'm not a Moderator, but I know they will ban people or give points for "putting private quotes or material" from the Locker Room/Men's Lounge on the public part of the forum. I'm just saying. Quoting me, from a private post in the Locker Room ain't cool man
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 08442565b6a96b2b4be3d2f373f3136f--wise-quotes-words-quotes.jpg  
    Last edited by TheAntichrist666; 09-25-2021 at 10:06 AM. Reason: added details

/thread

1. All opinions are welcome, but hatred isn't cool. Hatred is what poisons the heart and weakens our bond with the Universe around us. We hobbyists have things we like and things we dislike. Just because we dislike something or someone, doesn't mean we have to make it our life's mission or go on a crusade to hunt and try to destroy them. Hatred is on another level, hatred is not cool, it never was. There are things I like and dislike in life, just because I don't like something, doesn't mean I should spend the rest of my life "dwelling on that". Sometimes you just gotta move on. Life is too short to spend it on hate. Love is the Way to happiness. As Aleister Crowley once said "Love is the Law"

2. I'm not a Moderator, but I know they will ban people or give points for "putting private quotes or material" from the Locker Room/Men's Lounge on the public part of the forum. I'm just saying. Quoting me, from a private post in the Locker Room ain't cool man
    1. You say all opinions are welcome, blah blah, but nowhere on this thread have I even stated an opinion about Vada/Jemma? You've hijacked your own thread again. You've gone from your Chipotle nonsense to some kind of theatrics about hatred, heart poisoning, and Aleister Crowley, smh.

2. If you think some rule has been broken concerning the LR, then please, by all means, feel free to hit the RTM button.

But you're right about one thing. Sometimes you just gotta move on dude, sheesh.

Relax guys. If Anti wants to white knight for Jemma that's his prerogative.

Let's keep it civil.

Vada/Jemma has mostly good reviews, so i don't really know what the big deal is with sharing info

If Anti wants to white knight for Vadar. Let him white knight. If you had bad experience with Vadar/Jemma you can write your own review too.

Let's keep it civil. Stop going after people for sharing opinion....... It's an opinion sharing forum.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast