Thread: PearlOverDiamonds: Tits in ad are larger than they appear

Verified Hobbyist BCD

PearlOverDiamonds: Tits in ad are larger than they appear

Companion's Handle: PearlOverDiamonds
    Date of Visit: 9/15/21
    Preferred Method of Contact: text and PM
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...rlOverDiamonds
    City, State: Austin, TX
    Type of Visit: incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yep
    Activities: K9, mish, prone, BBBJ, DFK, breast worship
    Scheduled Length of Visit: hour
    Donation: $$$
    Approximate age of Companion: 30ish
    Hair Color and Length:
    Smoking Status: could tell she smoked by not an issue
    Ethnic/Racial background:
    Companion Description: A decent proportionately sized woman with massive tits
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceeded!
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell ya

Public comments:
    Pearl is a well-reviewed provider so I'm really just doing this review as a PSA about her tits. They are way more bigger than they appear in her ads! I've seen so many good reviews about her that I was already primed to have a good time. I had seen references to "busty" in reviews but the pictures always told me otherwise. So needless to say, this breast man was floored when he walked in and saw her massive cleavage. "So I get to have a great time with provider who also happens to have massive tits?!?!" I told her she needs to update her ads...but I guess she's not hurting for business. Anyway, the ROS...

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Thanks for the review

I really enjoyed time with her. The fun starts the second you come through the door. She is thick, mommy damage … will keep some away. But they are missing non stop gfe of the highest order. But as Gary Muledeer said “If we all liked the same thing … we’d all be on top of my old lady”
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by dodger View Post
    I really enjoyed time with her. The fun starts the second you come through the door. She is thick, mommy damage … will keep some away. But they are missing non stop gfe of the highest order. But as Gary Muledeer said “If we all liked the same thing … we’d all be on top of my old lady”
    Honestly, I liked the extra cushion she had all over. I found myself reminiscing about how soft she was afterwards.

Yep

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Just a squirrel trying to get a nut.