Thread: What are some simple things that would make the experience better?

Registered Male (Not Verified)

What are some simple things that would make the experience better?

Gents, what can the ladies do to keep you coming back? Ladies what can the gents do that would make you want to see them again?

My suggestions for the ladies:

• Have a clean place. It does not have to be spotless, but the cleaner the better.
    • Have a playlist that is unique to you and expresses your personality
    • Have some individually wrapped mints
    • Break the ice with some teasing
    • Throw out a compliment or two
    • Spend a few minutes getting to know the person

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    ....from your list:
    1. my i/c is clean, not bragging but it's literally spotless. everything is neatly placed where it should be,
    but i keep it spotless for self
    2. i have dif genres on spotify. i try and match w/the current appt climate
    3. does individually wrapped werther's original count?
    4. i do that
    5. i do that
    6. i do that also up until the gent puts something in my mouth

i have the things i like from the guys and the things i don't like from the guys listed in my bio/profile
    but overall and the number one thing i like is a respectful clean gent ~

Verified Hobbyist BCD n0laARIES87's Avatar
    Props to MikeD 4this thread. My three favorite suggestions would have 2b #6, #1, and #2. (6)As much as I enjoy the hobby, meeting a new lady sometimes does a number on my nerves so a little ice breaking goes a long way. If a rapport is established early as we speak person-to-person then it'll benefit our chemistry as provider+client. (1)I agree with Mike, the i/c doesn't have 2b spotless but dirty linen's a bit of a turn-off. (2)A reluctance to make certain requests on my part led me to chose number2. There's certain aspects of the GFE style that I think can bring out the romance in a session. I've wanted 2utilize music more in my sessions but more often then not put it outta-sight, outta-mind. Honestly can't remember the last time I slow-danced(having 2 left feet influences the memory lol). I intend to change that going forward. Anyway that's my 2cents, would luv to hear from other gents and ladies.
    Encouraging the AA friendly community 1 lady at a time. There's a forest of gentleman, sometimes the douche fog is thick.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Ask for a smaller donation…Kidding…sort of.

Prompt response to inquiries.
    Easy appointment setup.
    On time, every time.
    Willingness to exchange flirty texts.
    A location close to my office.
    An incall with ample open parking.
    An incall apartment lacking all the security hurdles to cross and hallway mazes.
    A welcoming smile.
    Intelligent friendly conversation.
    Soft music turned on, TV turned off.
    Patience with this old man.
    Generosity with her time.

I don’t ask for much.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I see this thread turning into a train wreck. IMHO, telling ladies how to run their business is always a bad idea.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

I wouldn't necessarily say it's bad to offer friendly suggestions. A business of any kind should like to know what they can do to please their clients even more.

I suppose if it's being done aggressively, or in a ridiculing style, as to how they do business that can be taken badly.... agreed. I think these seem to be pretty innocent suggestions so far?

Verified Hobbyist BCD NativeAmerican's Avatar
    I love when outfit options are offered without me needing to ask.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    I see this thread turning into a train wreck. IMHO, telling ladies how to run their business is always a bad idea.
    Depends on what a person's business experience is. Let me clarify that at least in my case it would have an ROI. Throw me a couple of genuine and simple complements and that tugs the generosity string. You can see it as telling someone how to run their business, or see it like I do...I am suggesting how to maximize the session from a financial standpoint. I am curious as to what the returning customer rate is? It is probably a lot less of a time investment to have a loyal list of clients instead of a lot of client churn. Working harder for less money is not a good strategy.

I cannot see a single lady saying "I want high client churn" or "I don't want repeat quality clients", especially with the new law changes on Sept 1.

Lets say that we are talking hair salons and you define your ideal market segment as males 35-65 that are married, high income earners, and good tippers; as a business person you would pay through the nose to get feedback from that demographic. I just offered that for free.
    Last edited by MikeD77; 09-17-2021 at 03:07 PM.