Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Vaccine mandate? Fucking scary!!! Thoughts?

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Vaccine mandate? Fucking scary!!! Thoughts?

Vaccine mandate? Fucking scary!!! Thoughts?

Mass death caused by terrifying virus scary.

Little shot to the arm to prevent contracting and spread of the virus not scary.

I swear some of y'all have screwed up priorities.

I am amazed by how much people do not know about American history. I have been amazed by the grown men that have been so scared of a shot.

Few complaints about required vaccinations for Polio, Smallpox, Measles, Chickenpox, etc.
    I don't understand why people are so freaked out by this or what is scary about it.

Plenty of stories of people regretting not having the vaccine before they die of covid. I have not met or heard one story of someone saying they regret getting the vaccine (myself included). Vaccine mandates have been around for a couple hundred years now. Even George Washington required them. Yes our sacred founding father had a vaccine mandate. Get over it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD KosherCowboy's Avatar
    I think it's a great idea, should have been done ages ago and more of them needed. Much of the rest of the civilized word may not specifically mandate the vaccine but to go to any concert, game, club, restaurant etc you must be vaccinated, recovered or show a 24-72 hour antigen rapid or PCR test to get in. Bacially the team players get to do things the non vaccinated stay home. Should be the same here. Of course this won't happen but it works, could work here so I am all for mandates and stricter rules. It is sad having spent 27 of the last 62 days in a country that gives a darn to return here to this bullshit as noted by sev replies above and I agree w all the above sentiments as well. It's time Bubba and the hillbillies etc get on board; if not lock their asses up at home. Who gives a shit about them anyway after all they certainly don't give a shit about the ones who do give a shit. The hell w them. Mandates would be fabulous. !!

Seems like this place is infested with brainless libtards. We live in Texas and biden can mandate anything he wants, no vax mandate in our state.

Verified Hobbyist BCD KosherCowboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankhab View Post
    Seems like this place is infested with brainless libtards. We live in Texas and biden can mandate anything he wants, no vax mandate in our state.
    Seems the intelligent thing is to mandate for all regardless of ones political lean either way. Than we all recover ( together as one) and move on; better for all of us physically and economically as well to put this shit behind us. It might also be nice not to be the laughing stock of the rest of the 1st world. 5 years ago I was proud to hand over my blue passport to get it stamped now it's an embarassment.

Retired Companion
    I don't get this either. I just want to mention I grew up in a military family. We had to get shots everytime we went overseas. We had actual "shot records" that we had to take to register for school. It was NO big deal. Now it is. I don't know what changed. Also, if you have ever been in a hosipital room when a loved one is being incubated - you would change your mind in a heartbeat and get the shot. I have and never want to experience that again.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankhab View Post
    When the DoL (or OSHA) actually issues the mandate, read what it actually says. It will be pretty weak, and there will be ways to opt out - like getting tested instead of getting vaccinated. Or find a job at a small company.

As you said, 'We live in Texas'. Keep in mind that means employment here is 'at will'. If an employer wants to mandate vaccinations, they can, and they can terminate you for any reason or even for no reason at all. See TWC

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I also don't get why people are pissing their pants over a stupid shot mandate. Like what are you scared of? get over it. Also people have to stop making it political case which is even more irrelevant and idiotic. To my knowledge, sending your kids to school requires them to be vaccinated against all sorts of stuff. How is this one shot any different? It's not.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    In favor—PERIOD…I swear, estos hijos de puta, pendejos

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Truly shocking how little some Americans understand the slippery slope of authoritarianism when it comes to the loss of their freedoms. Mandating a vaccine that DOESN’T prevent you from contracting the virus it’s supposed to protect you from? The voluntary subjugation of Americans would be laughable if it wasn’t so truly disappointing. There are so few men left in this country. We all grew up learning of the atrocities of the Nazis, and we all say “I would not have complied”. For those of you who are for the mandates, yes you would have.

I should've asked all to view interview of DR Robert Malone who is the inventor Of mRNA Vaccine Technology before commenting. He is pro vaccine but explains how excessive vaccine is rapidly driving down effectiveness.

https://www.reddit.com/r/WayOfTheBer...how_explosive/

I should've asked all to view interview of DR Robert Malone who is the inventor Of mRNA Vaccine Technology before commenting. He is pro vaccine but explains how excessive vaccine is rapidly driving down effectiveness.

https://www.reddit.com/r/WayOfTheBer...how_explosive/

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast