Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: just had a question and/or feedback

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! Passion2015's Avatar
    I have to agree with dodger,

I like to keep it between the two of us. I’ve had plenty of experience with asking providers that I’ve seen for a reference for another provider that I want to see and it never ended wel. Meaning, why can’t you come see me instead and then brush me off later when I do want to see them.

If a provider just insist on references I tend to move on and stay away from the drama.

I’ve seen plenty of providers that wanted references and I let them know this and to check my profile and reviews here and eccie and they did their research and were fine seeing me.

I understand safety for both parties especially now days but we all have limits and if those limits don’t match up, we move on.

Enjoy

Verified Companion Companion Dakota123's Avatar
    Never said that they don't use it. I said they don't NEED to screen.... both are correct. Either way. Some will screen. Whole other LE won't.
    Baytown. 146/330 ExxonMobil area
    OnlyFans - Deeemarie86
    Snapchat - Deeemarie86
    Twitter - Dakota123
    P411: P97864
    Click the highlighted word to be taken straight to my profiles :)

I gladly provide my references

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    The need to give references should be a given, especially with the changes after September 1st.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

I need to read up on the new laws, can u send a link on what I should be concerned about the September 1st laws

Verified Companion Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Audrinna.SA View Post
    Thanks for responding yall. Was only curious cause I tend to get LOTS of “well I’m verified” I don’t need to send references.
    I totally get that but I was curious if occurred to some people that just cause you are verified doesn’t mean you are entitled to just have expectations of automatically being seen right away. … correct me if I’m wrong. And for me if they get mad, that’s a red flag for me. I just block lol
    I don't accept the verified status from this site. I have done my screening a certain way for years and it works well for me. I don't like the idea of just letting guys that carry a verified status to walk in my door. I mean guys can sort of gauge who we are by our reviews.
    Don't forget to ask me about my Twitter and Instagram

My cancellation fee is applied to same-day cancellations of 50% of the booked date. Non-negotiable and zero tolerance for hagglers

my NCNS is a rate of the full donation amount. If refusal to pay happens you will be blacklisted without exceptions.

Verified Companion Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Texdot1 View Post
    “Verified” status is not a replacement for provider verification. It opens up Locker Room access. Anyone thinking it serves as provider verification is mistaken. To demand so, is quite frankly, a legend in their own mind, and probably deserves extra scrutiny from a provider.
    Thank you for saying that
    Don't forget to ask me about my Twitter and Instagram

My cancellation fee is applied to same-day cancellations of 50% of the booked date. Non-negotiable and zero tolerance for hagglers

my NCNS is a rate of the full donation amount. If refusal to pay happens you will be blacklisted without exceptions.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Passion2015 View Post
    I have to agree with dodger,

I’ve had plenty of experience with asking providers that I’ve seen for a reference for another provider that I want to see and it never ended wel. Meaning, why can’t you come see me instead and then brush me off later when I do want to see them.

Enjoy
    The why can’t you see me instead…

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I don't have time to chase down references. I always provide the names of recent ladies i have seen and I have p411 to make this even easier.

If that is not enough and you expect me to do more than your not worth my time. I have clearly tried.

I never get mad and just move on FYI. People getting mad at you just lack emotional control.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    “Verified” status is not a replacement for provider verification. It opens up Locker Room access. Anyone thinking it serves as provider verification is mistaken. To demand so, is quite frankly, a legend in their own mind, and probably deserves extra scrutiny from a provider.
    That’s not correct. A hobbyiest has to be vouched for directly to the mod by two verified providers in order to obtain verified status. And from that point on, if an individual hobbyist has an alert or whatever, the provider can find it by doing a search, which considering how pro-provider this site skews, would seem to be at least somewhat meaningful.

I’ve provided references in the past, but I usually stick to providers who do not require it, instead relying on the initial verification and a site search; and they’ve commented to me that it is not worth the additional hassle, especially considering that a hobbyist with additional references can often do alert-worthy stuff anyway.

To the OP, this is a risk-reward proposition, and rather than going right into “red flag” mode when you come across a hobbyist with my disposition, have you ever considered that:

1. Some of us have busy lives and can only make same day appointments (and I’m sure all the simps who are commenting here will disagree, but some providers simply won’t respond-especially if it has been over a month since the last visit-or will only respond hours later)?

2. Some of us hobby sporadically (and at any given time, may not have a “recent” reference)?

3. Some of us simply don’t want to go through the hassle (for example, more than once, I’ve received text from a provider reference along the lines of “why haven’t you come back to see me” after I tried to use her as a ref, similar to what Passion2015 has experienced above)?

As to point 2, I’ve had exchanges with other hobbyists who, like me, tend to hobby sporadically and often do no have “recent” refs at any given time, so they generally avoid providers who request them in their ads. So to the OP, in so much as this is a risk/reward endeavor for BOTH parties, more power to you if it makes you feel you assume appreciably less risk by having “recent” refs in addition to verified status and no alerts; but make no mistake, you ARE losing inquiries and business from hobbyists who don’t necessarily have nefarious motives, and as a consequence of your “recent” ref policy, you are more likely to make appointments with hobbyists who hobby far more frequently, which I have heard from at least one provider can carry its own risks.
    Last edited by mm1972; 09-16-2021 at 04:22 PM.

I’m sure a moderator will pop in eventually. Verified Status is not, and was never meant to be, a an all good signal to providers.
    Hopeless Romantic with a Twisted Mind and High Standards

I’m sure a moderator will pop in eventually. Verified Status is not, and was never meant to be, a an all good signal to providers.
    Regardless of what it is subjectively “meant” to be or what CYA statements a mod would offer, the objective FACT remains that two verified providers have to vouch for a hobbyist to become verified. And I appreciate the many providers who are willing to make appointments with verified hobbyists based on what I view as a more reasonable risk assessment.
    Last edited by mm1972; 09-16-2021 at 05:44 PM.

How about this:

Dodger is a verified hobbyist
    Providers find dodger to be delightful
    QED: all provider should rush to delight dodger at no charge

Yup … I can see no flaw in this syllogism.

GO DODGER!!!!
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Retired Companion
    Verified status just means that you will have more access to the site. That's it - nothing more. Two verifications are required by 2 providers so we know you are a real person and not a troll.

I like to compare getting references to renting an apartment. Do you want to rent an apartment in a community that does not get references? In other words - they just let anybody live there regardless of criminal background or bad credit..ect. If you do then NOT having a provider check references is for you. However, if you want to have a nice,safe experience then giving your information is the way to go. I would rather have someone check me out than go to someone who takes anybody off the street just in order to avoid a reference check. It's your choice to give information or not. If not, just move along baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
    Verified status just means that you will have more access to the site. That's it - nothing more. Two verifications are required by 2 providers so we know you are a real person and not a troll.

I like to compare getting references to renting an apartment. Do you want to rent an apartment in a community that does not get references? In other words - they just let anybody live there regardless of criminal background or bad credit..ect. If you do then NOT having a provider check references is for you. However, if you want to have a nice,safe experience then giving your information is the way to go. I would rather have someone check me out than go to someone who takes anybody off the street just in order to avoid a reference check. It's your choice to give information or not. If not, just move along baby.
    As mm1972 said, the verification process requires what a reference check would also require: two verified providers must vouch for a hobbyiest to be verified. Yet you make a rather dubious assertion that one is not like the other. The only difference I see is who is receiving the references (watch out ladies, you can’t trust those mods!) and the timing (I would ask how many of you providers who check references continue to check them every time you see the hobbyist again?)

I find your observation that providers who choose to simply see verified hobbiests are the equivalent to those who see anyone off the street to be equally dubious. Also curious is your rather twisted logic that somehow I as a hobbiest should feel safer with a provider who insists on recent references - it really tells me you are more inherently skittish about the experience we are about to have (read: less fun).

How much does all that hassle you place upon hobbyists really reduce those risks? I see a number of posts in the alert section regarding gents who had references. I also see alerts from providers who have been ripped off by hobbyists they have already seen. It seems to me that you ladies would benefit significantly more from having a more robust and honest exchange of information about your experiences with verified hobbyists on this site than you would from hassling hobbyists for individual references.
    Last edited by notsonewguy; 09-16-2021 at 11:46 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast