Thread: just had a question and/or feedback

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion

just had a question and/or feedback

Hey y’all. Just out of curiosity. Why do some people on here get upset when I ask for recent references?
    Regardless if you are verified or not..

Lol because they are lazy to do it
    My main skills are talking and making biscuits and getting drunk on the porch
    " Gus McCrae "

https://home.ourhome2.net/album.php?albumid=1744 Some of my favorite ladies for a round up

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I believe in following a providers requests. They only time I have been upset about being asked for a PM or References was twice when I already had the address from provider and was on the way to appointment. That's a bit late and no way they are checking out in time or I have to pull over to now send a PM. Lol

Unfortunately there are all types on both sides. I know from experience you are a joy to deal with and easy to meet when there is a recent ad up.
    Black Gentleman
    6'6 tall, equipment to match (just heads up not bragging)

Prefer petite white, latina, Asian women. No offense to my black ladies just not my preference in the hobby.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I don't get upset but I will pass. I don't hobby a lot. I don't hobby with a lot of people. I am perfectly happy with once a month with the same person. I have seen providers on here that I guarantee don't realize that they have seen me because I am just not that memorable...vanilla dad type. Plus I don't feel like hassling someone over something. A provider either gets the vibe that I am good to go or wants to cover her bases. No big deal either way.

Thanks for responding yall. Was only curious cause I tend to get LOTS of “well I’m verified” I don’t need to send references.
    I totally get that but I was curious if occurred to some people that just cause you are verified doesn’t mean you are entitled to just have expectations of automatically being seen right away. … correct me if I’m wrong. And for me if they get mad, that’s a red flag for me. I just block lol

“Verified” status is not a replacement for provider verification. It opens up Locker Room access. Anyone thinking it serves as provider verification is mistaken. To demand so, is quite frankly, a legend in their own mind, and probably deserves extra scrutiny from a provider.
    Hopeless Romantic with a Twisted Mind and High Standards

Omg fucking thank you!!!!!

Registered Male (Not Verified) Shmafty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Texdot1 View Post
    To demand so, is quite frankly, a legend in their own mind, and probably deserves extra scrutiny from a provider.
    It is a shame that the world is (which means these forums are likely also) full of people that think that they are special and the rules are only in place for normal people to follow and how dare someone impugn their character by not taking them at their word that they are the paragon of virtue they claim to be.

“Verified” status is not a replacement for provider verification. It opens up Locker Room access. Anyone thinking it serves as provider verification is mistaken. To demand so, is quite frankly, a legend in their own mind, and probably deserves extra scrutiny from a provider.
    Thank you for saying that
    Don't forget to ask me about my Twitter and Instagram

My cancellation fee is applied to same-day cancellations of 50% of the booked date. Non-negotiable and zero tolerance for hagglers

my NCNS is a rate of the full donation amount. If refusal to pay happens you will be blacklisted without exceptions.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    That’s not correct. A hobbyiest has to be vouched for directly to the mod by two verified providers in order to obtain verified status. And from that point on, if an individual hobbyist has an alert or whatever, the provider can find it by doing a search, which considering how pro-provider this site skews, would seem to be at least somewhat meaningful.

I’ve provided references in the past, but I usually stick to providers who do not require it, instead relying on the initial verification and a site search; and they’ve commented to me that it is not worth the additional hassle, especially considering that a hobbyist with additional references can often do alert-worthy stuff anyway.

To the OP, this is a risk-reward proposition, and rather than going right into “red flag” mode when you come across a hobbyist with my disposition, have you ever considered that:

1. Some of us have busy lives and can only make same day appointments (and I’m sure all the simps who are commenting here will disagree, but some providers simply won’t respond-especially if it has been over a month since the last visit-or will only respond hours later)?

2. Some of us hobby sporadically (and at any given time, may not have a “recent” reference)?

3. Some of us simply don’t want to go through the hassle (for example, more than once, I’ve received text from a provider reference along the lines of “why haven’t you come back to see me” after I tried to use her as a ref, similar to what Passion2015 has experienced above)?

As to point 2, I’ve had exchanges with other hobbyists who, like me, tend to hobby sporadically and often do no have “recent” refs at any given time, so they generally avoid providers who request them in their ads. So to the OP, in so much as this is a risk/reward endeavor for BOTH parties, more power to you if it makes you feel you assume appreciably less risk by having “recent” refs in addition to verified status and no alerts; but make no mistake, you ARE losing inquiries and business from hobbyists who don’t necessarily have nefarious motives, and as a consequence of your “recent” ref policy, you are more likely to make appointments with hobbyists who hobby far more frequently, which I have heard from at least one provider can carry its own risks.
    Last edited by mm1972; 09-16-2021 at 04:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Audrinna.SA View Post
    Thanks for responding yall. Was only curious cause I tend to get LOTS of “well I’m verified” I don’t need to send references.
    I totally get that but I was curious if occurred to some people that just cause you are verified doesn’t mean you are entitled to just have expectations of automatically being seen right away. … correct me if I’m wrong. And for me if they get mad, that’s a red flag for me. I just block lol
    I don't accept the verified status from this site. I have done my screening a certain way for years and it works well for me. I don't like the idea of just letting guys that carry a verified status to walk in my door. I mean guys can sort of gauge who we are by our reviews.
    Don't forget to ask me about my Twitter and Instagram

My cancellation fee is applied to same-day cancellations of 50% of the booked date. Non-negotiable and zero tolerance for hagglers

my NCNS is a rate of the full donation amount. If refusal to pay happens you will be blacklisted without exceptions.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Audrinna.SA View Post
    Hey y’all. Just out of curiosity. Why do some people on here get upset when I ask for recent references?
    Regardless if you are verified or not..
    To flip the tables here, what are ladies asking for when reaching out to our references? Is it just "have you seen 512-555-0000?" or is it more personal like "did you have a good time or bad time with 512-555-0000?"

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerBanger View Post
    To flip the tables here, what are ladies asking for when reaching out to our references? Is it just "have you seen 512-555-0000?" or is it more personal like "did you have a good time or bad time with 512-555-0000?"
    Every provider is different, but mostly they just ask have you seen him, did you find him safe, and would you see him again.

to the Op's topic- I dont find it terribly hard to read or follow directions. With that said, I always provide current references. Sometimes it works out, others it does not. No harm, no foul -I move along either way. I would like to also thank the P's that take the time to respond to screening requests, as well as the P's taking the time to request them. (especially recently) As they say, teamwork makes the dream work. If we take the time to satisfy your screening, how much better of a time is to be had when we meet? Makes sense to me.