Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: just had a question and/or feedback

Verified Companion Companion

just had a question and/or feedback

Hey y’all. Just out of curiosity. Why do some people on here get upset when I ask for recent references?
    Regardless if you are verified or not..

Lol because they are lazy to do it
    My main skills are talking and making biscuits and getting drunk on the porch
    " Gus McCrae "

https://home.ourhome2.net/album.php?albumid=1744 Some of my favorite ladies for a round up

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I believe in following a providers requests. They only time I have been upset about being asked for a PM or References was twice when I already had the address from provider and was on the way to appointment. That's a bit late and no way they are checking out in time or I have to pull over to now send a PM. Lol

Unfortunately there are all types on both sides. I know from experience you are a joy to deal with and easy to meet when there is a recent ad up.
    Black Gentleman
    6'6 tall, equipment to match (just heads up not bragging)

Prefer petite white, latina, Asian women. No offense to my black ladies just not my preference in the hobby.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I don't get upset but I will pass. I don't hobby a lot. I don't hobby with a lot of people. I am perfectly happy with once a month with the same person. I have seen providers on here that I guarantee don't realize that they have seen me because I am just not that memorable...vanilla dad type. Plus I don't feel like hassling someone over something. A provider either gets the vibe that I am good to go or wants to cover her bases. No big deal either way.

Thanks for responding yall. Was only curious cause I tend to get LOTS of “well I’m verified” I don’t need to send references.
    I totally get that but I was curious if occurred to some people that just cause you are verified doesn’t mean you are entitled to just have expectations of automatically being seen right away. … correct me if I’m wrong. And for me if they get mad, that’s a red flag for me. I just block lol

“Verified” status is not a replacement for provider verification. It opens up Locker Room access. Anyone thinking it serves as provider verification is mistaken. To demand so, is quite frankly, a legend in their own mind, and probably deserves extra scrutiny from a provider.
    Hopeless Romantic with a Twisted Mind and High Standards

Omg fucking thank you!!!!!

Registered Male (Not Verified) Shmafty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Texdot1 View Post
    To demand so, is quite frankly, a legend in their own mind, and probably deserves extra scrutiny from a provider.
    It is a shame that the world is (which means these forums are likely also) full of people that think that they are special and the rules are only in place for normal people to follow and how dare someone impugn their character by not taking them at their word that they are the paragon of virtue they claim to be.

Ladies have to do what they have to do to stay safe. But there are other ways to get familiar with a prospective client. For example, do a search on his handle in the review section. Look at his “about me” and other posts. Personally, I don’t like a provider I have seen getting word that I am preparing to see someone else. This is a holdover from days in DFW when it wasn’t unusual to get a msg with a special offer from the reference.

Ladies gotta do what ladies gotta do … but I would prefer to keep it between us. Wouldn’t get angry, though. Might not book … might move on.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

If someone gets mad, then they probably can't provide recent refs that are positive or are being lazy.

I haven't been very active since Covid hit and mostly see someone who is UTR and I can't use as a reference without outing them. If I needed a recent ref, I could probably see some who have given me OKs on P411 in the past and update the OK.

After 9/1, complaining about having to provide references is silly.

Quote Originally Posted by ProSlacker View Post
    If someone gets mad, then they probably can't provide recent refs that are positive or are being lazy.

I haven't been very active since Covid hit and mostly see someone who is UTR and I can't use as a reference without outing them. If I needed a recent ref, I could probably see some who have given me OKs on P411 in the past and update the OK.

After 9/1, complaining about having to provide references is silly.
    Except if they subpoena your phone and trace back your electronic trail to add multiple other felonies. The way things are going the Texas theocracy might add a "Trafficking Three Strikes Law". You better make sure that your electronic trail and bread crumbs are air tight.

Verified Companion Companion Dakota123's Avatar
    BOTH sides should be doing their own screening.
    Gentleman should be making sure the lady is reputable and has some history.
    Ladies should be getting references, using P411, searching their handles, phone numbers, and emails. I know other ladies who ask for more lol

It's tedious. But it keeps us all safe. I agree with ProSlacker.... after 9/1, no one should be complaining that they are being screened. It should actually relieve them lol

LE definitely won't need to screen you.....
    Baytown. 146/330 ExxonMobil area
    OnlyFans - Deeemarie86
    Snapchat - Deeemarie86
    Twitter - Dakota123
    P411: P97864
    Click the highlighted word to be taken straight to my profiles :)

Quote Originally Posted by MikeD77 View Post
    Except if they subpoena your phone and trace back your electronic trail to add multiple other felonies. The way things are going the Texas theocracy might add a "Trafficking Three Strikes Law". You better make sure that your electronic trail and bread crumbs are air tight.
    My! Aren’t you a little ray of sunshine!! Not to say you are wrong, though possibly overreaching but definitely depressing
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Quote Originally Posted by Dakota123 View Post
    Ladies should be getting references, using P411, searching their handles, phone numbers, and emails. I know other ladies who ask for more lol

It's tedious. But it keeps us all safe. I agree with ProSlacker.... after 9/1, no one should be complaining that they are being screened. It should actually relieve them lol

Love this! Thanks ☺️

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakota123 View Post

LE will most definitely play the screen game. You don't think they read and know how this works. Use 1 to catch others.
    6’3” Black male, 40’s age wise.
    Activities liked: BBBJCIM, CG, Mish, K9, greek, anything else but Tuma!

Ladies, black, green, brown, white idgaf!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast