Was the Appointment On-Time?? No appt
    Activities: Massage, quick hj, quick cbj, cfs, hj
    Length of Visit: Hour
    Donation: 🙄60+140
    Approximate age of Companion: 30s, 40s, you can never tell with Asians
    Hair Color and Length: Black, shoulder length
    Smoking Status: Unsure
    Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
    Companion Description: Taller for an Asian, maybe 5'7, slender. Small, yet nice butt, probably B-cup breasts, smooth skin, sexy neck and collarbones
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Nope
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? This is the only bad experience I've had at establishment
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? No, although your experience might differ

Public comments:
    Needed some relief and rather than hitting up 7 star or Malibu, which are my typical go-to, I thought "why not go to 8, as I haven't been there in a few months." Called ahead and the owner (who is a nice lady for those who have met her, and will even give you an amazing hj every now and then) told me she had three girls available right then. I get there, no cars in the parking lot, owner's vehicle is gone, walk in, and I'm greeted at the counter by "Sandra." I always like to see who is available, so I ask, and she says it's just her. She's cute, so no problem. Pay my fee and head back to room. Once in the room, I ask for her name, and she hesitates for a solid 5 seconds, before saying "Sandra." Now, maybe she forgot her English name, or maybe she knew I was about to not have fun... Standard spa massage with a little tickling of the boys while I was face down, which I like, so my hopes are getting higher. Then I flip.... see ROS

After walking back to my mode of transportation, I thought "hmm, I wonder if I'd be pressing my luck by just going to Malibu (since it's only a couple miles up Naco) or should I cut my losses...." I'm going to blame my truck and say it had a mind of it's own as it drove me to Malibu, but thank goodness it did. Malibu review coming right up.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    [/HIDE]

Verified Hobbyist BCD JohnnyWadd's Avatar
    Sandra was a no-repeat for me too.
    Much better service available in SA.

She gives a decent massage though.

The girls switch out between 8 Spa
    and Relax.
    Ask for Mika or Wendy next time.
    You'll have a much better time.
    50yo WM. Retired Military.
    Sweet Playful Sapiosexual
    Southern Gentleman.
    Seeks passionate GFE encounters
    and intimate connections.
    DATY and kissing are a must.

FHRITP Bloopers
    https://youtu.be/6fhszlqOfq4

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I've seen Wendy before at Eight and had a better time with her than I should have