Thread: Actual sept 1st law all Women should be concerned about as well as any fathers uncles

Actual sept 1st law all Women should be concerned about as well as any fathers uncles

The only law change the women here seem to be noticing is prostitution.. But what you need to be talking about is the fact that the govner missed biology 101 in school. This ban on abortion at 6 weeks because of a heartbeat is false.. At 6 weeks what you hear on a ultrasound is in fact not your babies heartbeat its cardiac fluttering ( the production of cells creating the organ that will be the heart.. Thats why dr. Dont start writting down your fetuses heartbeat till around 3 months when the organ has actually formed.. Alot of people forget the human heart doesnt beat over 200beats per minute ( when resting such as a floating fetus in the womb )or if it does you face a heart attack.what they hear isnot a heart..My sister who just graduated at baylor this year as a dr. Is extremely concerned that our govenor seems to not understand there are millions of ladies who live with irregular periods 6 weeks the human body doesnt realize its pregnant( this is especially common in teens who do sports or woman who are excercise buffs these woman are know to go 6 8 wekks or sometimes months without a period and considered normal) .. Now i dont know what kinda FUCKED UP MSYOGNISTIC STATE ABBOTTS TRYING TO INVOKE.. BUT TO BAN ABORTIONS EVEN DUE TO RAPE OR INCEST IS FUCKING CRIMINAL .. OH AND THEIRS NO AGE LIMIT??( SO YOUR 12 YEAR OLD GETS VIOLANTLY ATTACKED WALKING HOME FROM SCHOOL AND GUESS WHAT??NO PLAN B AFTER HER ATTACK SHE BETTER HOOE HE WRAPPED UP BEFORE ATTACKING HERE.OR SHES FORCED BY THE STATE TO DELIVER THAT MONSTERS CHILD.) OR THE TEENAGER WHO TOLD HER BF SHE WASNT READY HE DOESNT HAVE TO LISTION OR THE COLLEGE STUDENT WHO GETS TOOKEN ADVANTAGE OF CUS SHE WENT TO SLEEP DURING A PARTY .. Im just asking what do these men get that force themselves on woman?? Oh a few years and jail and eternal glorification that they had to force their victim to have their rape monster of a child without rhyme or reason.. What world would you want a teenager or any woman you know to get violently assaultted then forced to carry and not to mention relive that moment every day for 9 months and possibly the rest of her life( some cultures refuse to let kids up for adoption) so shes stuck with a choice she never asked or consented to even be a part of the action that now causes her to carry and deliver a fucking abomination.. What a fucking joke .. Im gonna start a petition on change for congress to add a new rule if the men rape or incest in texas and cause a victim to carry their abomination they get castrated .. Im talking full unich no nothing . that seems pretty fair ..
    Soo glad i never have a chance at this happening.. Guess ill be a martha instead of a HANDMAID IN THIS NEW TX LAW OPRESSING WOMENS RIGHTS TO TELL MEN NOdownload (7).jpeg
    Last edited by lovelyxxxo; 09-12-2021 at 08:29 AM.

Just to reinterate here i dont have a opinion on mutual consent leading to pregnancy.. Im simply shocked that anyone would be ok with forcing a rape or incest victim at any age in life to carry a child she didnt consent to the action leading to in the first place.

Verified Hobbyist BCD jayrcr_13_gtx's Avatar
    I agree.. No lady or child should be forced to deliver something they didnt have control over in the first place..as for mutual consenting partners im gonna invoke my right to remain silent as well.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Political subject matter herein is not allowed.

closed.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!