Thread: Barter to fix car?

Verified Companion Companion

Barter to fix car?

My car needs to be jump started every time I want to use it. If anyone can fix this please pm me or email. Let me know what you’d like in return. I can jump start it myself, however I’m looking to get the underlying problem solved.
    Contact: "yoursweetiepielovesyou@gmail.com" or "yoursweetiepielovesyou@protonmail.com"
    My ad: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthread.php?109392
    https://preferred411.com/P279966
    https://switter.at/@yoursweetiepielovesyou

Go to O’Rileys or AutoZone. Both will test your battery. Buy a new one.
    Hopeless Romantic with a Twisted Mind and High Standards

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Could be the alternator also. But they can test the system for free and tell you what you need so you have a better idea for bartering. It could just be a bad battery thats not holding a charge. Good start to make sure you don't get ripped off at a shop or by a unfair barter lol
    Black Gentleman
    6'6 tall, equipment to match (just heads up not bragging)

Prefer petite white, latina, Asian women. No offense to my black ladies just not my preference in the hobby.

If it drives OK after the jump, likely the battery. Any number of guys would likely stand you a “battery discount”
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Could also be a voltage regulator; it it's not working properly, the battery will not charge.

If the battery is past the warranty/expected life, then just get a new battery first.

Quote Originally Posted by ProSlacker View Post
    If the battery is past the warranty/expected life, then just get a new battery first.
    This is important and a good reason to check with the place where you got the battery. If any part of the warranty is in play it could significantly reduce the expense
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching