Thread: STOP

Figuring It Out

STOP

never seen the provider that started the now Closed thread but while perusing the thread I noted the pic she posted, with caption “You gotta give respect to gain it “…and the picture was of her giving the middle finger. Just a thought but whatever problems or repercussions you’re experiencing or complaining about, maybe look inwards for where they begin.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by backformore View Post
    never seen the provider that started the now Closed thread but while perusing the thread I noted the pic she posted, with caption “You gotta give respect to gain it “…and the picture was of her giving the middle finger. Just a thought but whatever problems or repercussions you’re experiencing or complaining about, maybe look inwards for where they begin.
    You are opening up a hornets nest my fellow hobbyist, pretty sure this one will be closed too.
    6’3” Black male, 40’s age wise.
    Activities liked: BBBJCIM, CG, Mish, K9, greek, anything else but Tuma!

Ladies, black, green, brown, white idgaf!

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Backformore, the Provider in question was engaged with some less than scrupulous male vermin who had previously been shown the door. Some more than once. But, kinda like Herpes, they keep coming back. Your going to find that there’s a select group of ladies here that don’t take crap off anyone. Be nice to them and they might just fuck your brains out.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

When threads are closed those topics are not allowed to be started again.

Your lapse in judgement has been rewarded. I suggest that if you wish to continue to enjoy the posting privileges afforded to you here then do not repeat the mistake.

We are done here.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial