Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Well with the new laws

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Well with the new laws

With felonies and babies on the line who is spending their hobby cash on adding to their gun collection? I picked up a Ruger charger that I can't wait to go shoot. I have an extra stripped upper and BCG that needs to turn into something...maybe a SBR. What are you building? What is on your list to buy? What is your favorite range toy?
    Last edited by MikeD77; 09-08-2021 at 02:51 PM.

I'm saving for a trip now.

Having spent 9 k this year on it means I should be able to take a good one next year after the holidays.

I also keep having these moments of when I am away from my SO when I would have gone for a visit and it comes to mind as an idea, then quickly nix it when I remember that it's a felony now. Then sigh as I think about all the ladies I'll never have a chance to meet in that setting.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeD77 View Post
    With felonies and babies on the line who is spending their hobby cash on adding to their gun collection? I picked up a Ruger charger that I can't wait to go shoot. I have an extra stripped upper and BCG that needs to turn into something...maybe a SBR. What are you building? What is on your list to buy? What is your favorite range toy?
    A gentleman never kisses and tells....

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Time Flies View Post

Having spent 9 k this year on it means I should be able to take a good one next year after the holidays.

I also keep having these moments of when I am away from my SO when I would have gone for a visit and it comes to mind as an idea, then quickly nix it when I remember that it's a felony now. Then sigh as I think about all the ladies I'll never have a chance to meet in that setting.
    To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all. Who will you be missing out on? Maybe I can provide them some semblance of comfort😂😂😂

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The new law kinda sucks but what keeps.me from playing as much now is the prices have sky rocketed. I'm not paying 250 for 30 minutes. That's just me. I'm taking a couple of trips this fall among other things. This hobby just doesn't have the same appeal that it used to.

Stick with trusted regulars who have private incalls and you’ll be fine. Avoid hotel sessions, especially if she texts you out of the blue and wants you to meet her at a hotel.

I’ve always wanted to see SAGE and Adrienne Knight. I’ll miss it when Sophia comes back to visit at Malibu too.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    More cash available to spend on Harley upgrades or maybe a new bike.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

My ATF is no longer providing so I am saving a ton of money.
    For $200. a 1/2 and $300. full hr, a lot of the girls while beautiful, are just not my type.

I turned a 10'x15' room at my house into a wine cellar and have been stocking it with some really good French wine to put away for 10-15 years.
    I drink a lot now but that is the everyday stash.
    I nice $300. bottle today when drunk 15 years from now is excellent!
    and I am stocking up.

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    More cash available to spend on Harley upgrades or maybe a new bike.
    I think I may make the jump into a bike this upcoming year. I have not ridden since I was 24 and I have a couple of decades on me since then.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I think I may make the jump into a bike this upcoming year...
    I don’t know about other bikes but new Harley’s models traditionally come out in late January-early February. Good luck making the jump.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by robexar View Post
    My ATF is no longer providing so I am saving a ton of money.
    For $200. a 1/2 and $300. full hr, a lot of the girls while beautiful, are just not my type.

I turned a 10'x15' room at my house into a wine cellar and have been stocking it with some really good French wine to put away for 10-15 years.
    I drink a lot now but that is the everyday stash.
    I nice $300. bottle today when drunk 15 years from now is excellent!
    and I am stocking up.
    Is that excellence in partaking the wine at a later date due to the appreciated value or flavour improving?
    If the latter, I thought wine improves in taste in the barrel, not the glass. But I have plebian tastebuds.
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Cheap wines will not age at all. $60-$80. bottles will age somewhat but good Quality wine will age in a bottle if stored properly. It needs to be cooled and in a dark place. When you open a 20 year old bottle, you need to let it breath for about 30-45 minutes before you try it. It is no longer a red color but more of a brownish red tone and it is sooooooo smooth with absolutely no hangover. I am drinking 1996's and 1998's now, along with my everyday stuff.

But you are correct, if you have not developed the palate, like anything (Scotch, Bourbon), then a $20. Malbec tastes good.
    I do not waste my wine on my friends, they can not tell the difference.
    Plus I am a snob and only drink my quality wine out of my hand blown Sommelier Riedel glasses at about $200. a stem.

Really not a snob but I do enjoy the presentation involved with drinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Time Flies View Post
    Ditto. Just checked the exchange rate for my favorite destination. $0.77 USD = $1.00 there. Pricing is comparable with what you see in the States, but a 23% discount and uniformly much higher level of experience with no legal hassles make it worthwhile for me to wait.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I think I may make the jump into a bike this upcoming year. I have not ridden since I was 24 and I have a couple of decades on me since then.
    Are those OH2 unsponsored charity rides I see on the horizon? I forget that not everyone gets my bad sense of humor

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast