Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: GFE vs. PSE

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Berry Skyes View Post
    Deal, but we will have to leave the PSE stuff to you, naughty girl. I'm the kind of vanilla GFE that will cook em a pot roast, feed em then fuck em.
    A few here can testify, hehe.
    Me being of Scottish/Irish descent, with a little Welsh thrown in, my question is……

Can you do a good Shepherd’s Pie?
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Retired Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by risn2theoccasion2 View Post
    Me being of Scottish/Irish descent, with a little Welsh thrown in, my question is……

Can you do a good Shepherd’s Pie?
    Damn, did we submit the exact same AncestryDNA kit? Lol

I can definitely whip up a Shepard's Pie with my GFE homecooked dinner dates- though I haven't eaten one since I was a wee lass. I typically do a pork or beef roast, Texas chili, stuffed bell peppers, or I throw chicken that's been marinating for 48 hours on the charcoal grill when I feed my hungry ATFs. I'm always open to suggestions to make this particular GFE offering a memorable one.

My mentor and friend whom I dearly miss introduced me to this particular dinner date experience several years ago and it's been a hit every time I've done one. She went all out when she did it, cooking all these wonderful dishes native to Spain that were delicious. I'm not on that level haha.
    Last edited by Berry Skyes; 09-16-2021 at 09:31 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Berry Skyes View Post
    Damn, did we submit the exact same AncestryDNA kit? Lol.
    Hey, as long as we are 3 times (or more) removed, I’m good.

I can see that a visit with you could be appetizing in more ways than one.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    I only offer small snacks to eat. Fruits, cookies, chocolate, pussy. No one performs good on full stomach! LOL
    I consider any date AS MY Date(!) and I drink champagne on my date. Very seldom, that I eat pussy, but have been eaten plenty of times, and Girls Do It Better - that one is for sure!

FYI, I am certified GFE. There have been few instances, when I have sent my date back home with a raging boner, after our multi-hour date was over. LOLOL

I am having a raging boner myself, right now, for more than one reason!
    Champagne, Berry, Alexandra +1!
    O M G - THIS!!!

free jerking-off visual, about this trio doing things to each-other and others are generously provided to you by me.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shmafty View Post
    Personally, I agree with Britttany; my expectation is that the difference is mostly in the attitude, and the before, after, and in-between parts. With GFE, I would imagine there is a little more in the way of small talk, flirting, seduction, that sort of thing. And with PSE I imagine it's more of "ladies and gentlemen, start your engines" and then ride it until the wheels fall off.

In essence, if this is GFE:

Then this is PSE:

I don’t think this can be topped …

At a minimum I think “gfe” includes dfk, bbbj, and a slow/sensual demeanor. As for my more specific tastes, when I say “gfe,” I do not mean dirty talk - that’s definitely a “pse” feature. The older is get, the more gfe is a turn on and the more pse is a turn off. Maybe I am missing intimacy in my life or something. But I have experienced a few provider-artistes who are able to start a session as a gfe and end it as a pse.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3