Thread: Being Vegetarian

Verified Companion Companion lovingcamela's Avatar

Being Vegetarian

Last year my friend told me he read a book called Eating Animals and now is vegan. “I want to read it” I told him as I love health related topics. “Are you sure?”, he warned me “you can’t unread it.” And it was true I read it and I can’t unread it.

Sop now I want to become vegetarian. I like butter too much and manchego cheese to be vegan. Right now I call myself a ‘flexible vegetarian’ which makes people laugh. Sure, I’ll nimble off a friends plate or occasional splurge on a wagyu farm raised piece of steak drooling from the corner of my mouth and cleaning it off with a sip of Cabernet. I have a friend that has been vegetarian for over 20 years, but when I open her fridge there are no vegetables in it. Can you be a vegetarian if you don’t eat vegetables? Lolololol….always cracks me up.

I’m really into it and enjoy striving for optimal health. I plan on enrolling in a nutritional certification course on eating vegan in the fall or winter, probably winter. I plan to add an inspirational nutritional segment to my OnlyFans like topless flirty cooking. Or maybe invite a friend over for a naked cooking session. I’ve started getting into elixirs too.

Anyway…..

Is anyone else vegetarian or eating less meat? What are your favorite vegetable dishes?
    Southwest Austin Companion, High Quality FBSM
    FSBM 240/hr ~ Companion dates 400/hr
    Mommy Dates 500/hr
    512 Nine20 33Five9
    P313094 I have a NO review policy. NO EXPLICIT MESSAGES
    Artbycamela.net/wp~camelacamela@protonmail.com

Verified Hobbyist BCD Groovy Johnson's Avatar
    Vegetarian since 1984.
    My favorite meals are Thai and Indian.
    Favorite veggie burger is at Arlo's.
    Tons of veggie food trucks in Austin.

gj
    Vaccinated
    Vajitarian

Austin is amazing for that. I like the Vegan Yacht. Thanks for the recommendation of a veggie burger!

‘Vajitarian’….lololololol
    Mommy Dates 500/hr
    512 Nine20 33Five9

I like to make something I call Broccoli Parmesan.

I get the broccoli florets and cut them in half vertically so that there is a flat surface on each broccoli floret. I add a little avocado oil in a pan (preferably cast iron) and sautee them for about 5-7 minutes. Add some salt and some tomato sauce with a few sprigs of fresh basil and you have yourself a healthy, delicious meal.

I would do topless cooking videos but I speculate my boobs are nowhere near as nice as yours.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I have been thinking about becoming vegetarian, but haven't made the change. I don't eat that much meat, so maybe not a huge change.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Shmafty's Avatar
    I'm not vegan myself, but I have several friends who are, and I've gotten pretty good at making a lot of vegan treats and desserts. One thing I've learned is that just because it's vegan doesn't mean that it has to taste weird or have some weird texture or anything. At least dessert-wise there are a lot of vegan dishes that are just as good or better than "the real thing".

As for me, I think vegetarian is about as far as I could go. Like ProSlacker said, it's less about the meat, but I don't think I could go full vegan because it just seems like there's eggs, milk, butter, cheese, and honey in so many things that I like.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    This is... well, fun. “Topless cooking with companions, in the kitchen now I can imagine that would be a lot of fun! As a matter of fact... but I digress.

I go for balance, not much beef or pork limited portions and not too frequent. Good Salads with plenty of raw veggies seem to do it; steamed veggies (with some butter and salt, sorry!) Craving for a burger, a black bean patty does the trick with all the other fixins. Avocados mandatory. Pasta with home-made tomato sauce is a specialty of mine. Again balance I believe is the key, I certainly have no interest judging anyone’s individual choices! Thanks.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    This is... well, fun. “Topless cooking with companions, in the kitchen now I can imagine that would be a lot of fun! As a matter of fact... but I digress.

I go for balance, not much beef or pork limited portions and not too frequent. Good Salads with plenty of raw veggies seem to do it; steamed veggies (with some butter and salt, sorry!) Craving for a burger, a black bean patty does the trick with all the other fixins. Avocados mandatory. Pasta with home-made tomato sauce is a specialty of mine. Again balance I believe is the key, I certainly have no interest in anyone’s individual choices! Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean interest in judging anyone’s choices...

I’m with y’all on butter, eggs and cheese. Steamed veggies with lemon butter is sooo good. I like to add kimchi to my eggs. Sometimes I make home made nachos. Yummmmm!!!!! I fry tortillas triangles in coconut oil, cook the beans in the insta-pot, homemade guacamole with garlic and lots of cilantro, and toasted pumpkin seeds.

I think cooking topless may need to involve not cooking with high heat. Like who wants to burn their nipples if the oil is too hot. Maybe more of a sensual desert like chocolate mousse with coconut cream whipped cream, some sliced strawberries and then a liquor to sip with it.
    Mommy Dates 500/hr
    512 Nine20 33Five9

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yes! Not while frying... and then you bring to mind perhaps topless with a chef’s apron. Keep a safe distance from the stovetop flames, while other flames ignite... wait, stay focused on the sauce, did she just brush by me with her body and tease me with her hand? Mmmm, this is going to be good (the food I mean).

One beautiful and very fun companion provider offered me frozen chocolate eclairs, right out of the freezer. Now partaking of that together was sexy... I’m a likin your taste, Loving Camela...

Quote Originally Posted by AllenWaters View Post
    Yes! Not while frying... and then you bring to mind perhaps topless with a chef’s apron. Keep a safe distance from the stovetop flames, while other flames ignite... wait, stay focused on the sauce, did she just brush by me with her body and tease me with her hand? Mmmm, this is going to be good (the food I mean).

One beautiful and very fun companion provider offered me frozen chocolate eclairs, right out of the freezer. Now partaking of that together was sexy... I’m a likin your taste, Loving Camela...
    “I’m likin your taste…”

I love a man with a good pun.
    Mommy Dates 500/hr
    512 Nine20 33Five9