Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: BEWARE She is back!

Verified Companion Companion Alexis Moore's Avatar
    Outcalls are NOT DANGEROUS with the right provider. I do outcalls all the time and I have no issues.
    *Beautiful, Sensual and Passionate Latina BBW MILF….Exceptional GFE and Lots Of Fun

*Over 200 Raving Reviews*

OUTCALLS ONLY ALL OVER DFW and EAST TEXAS!!
    220/HHR, 250/HR, 350/ 90MINS, 450/2HRS....Full GFE and MSOG ALWAYS!! True Ultimate Girlfriend Experience

P411: P75783
    ECCIE: https://eccie.net/member.php?u=207567
    AlexisMoore_GFE@yahoo.com
    832-819-2044

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I've ran across her recent posts. Bump to keep this up. Hopefully it'll save some fellas.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    So are they using different pics and numbers? One of the jennifers keeps her post up just wondering if they are the same?

Ringo I think it’s only one that takes down her pic it’s the same girl in pic I posted ad

Ok thats why asking. I think there's 2 different ones. I asked about the 1 before and no one knew anything and now there beingnlinked together.

Verified Companion Companion KellyDarlin's Avatar
    This is what I just sent STG on this "lady's

She has been ripping hobbyists off all over east Texas. She is a blight in this community and her actions are criminal not to mention dangerous. She puts every provider in harm's way by ripping them off and blackmailing. There are posts about her all over Oh2. She doesn't need help in her organized crime escapades, she needs a jail cell.

I sent a report in because getting these retards out of our community should be a priority. She makes it very difficult for the honest to goodness provider because we have to deal with all the anger, skepticism and jaded gentlemen who her and other like her have harmed. I'm not afraid of people like that, they fad away quickly enough but sometimes helping them find the door a little faster seems appropriate. Sorry you guys had to deal with another trash ass little thief! But there are several of us who truly love spending time with you and would never do that kinda crap. Hope you all find one of us soon so you can get back to more satisfying encounters!

☘️ KellyDarlin
    KellyDarlin 281-387-0025

This ain't no dog and pony show!
    (Unless you are bringing the dog and pony)

MENU - GFE FULL SERVICE, DATY, DATO, BBBJCIM, GREEK, DFK, COCK WORSHIP, RIMMING, ROLEPLAY, MSOG, TOYSHOW, SENSUAL MASSAGE AND MORE

RATES FOR MY TIME
    CARDATE QV 120/BNG 100
    INCALL - 20 100/30 140/60 220
    OUTCALL - 20 120/30 180/60 320

ONLY VERIFIED OR VETTED REGISTERED MEMBERS
    NCNS FEE $50

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Well done KellyDarlin!! Bravo!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyDarlin View Post
    This is what I just sent STG on this..... Hope you all find one of us soon so you can get back to more satisfying encounters!

☘️ KellyDarlin
    I've done similar to other rip off artists on there. They don't do shit about it. Hopefully with enough reports they actually take action.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2