Thread: No abortion after 6 weeks in Texas

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall

No abortion after 6 weeks in Texas

Texas has a new law.
    Before most of the ladies will even realize, that they are pregnant, and seek doctors appointment to verify it, and deal with it, about 6 weeks, it will be against the Law of Texas to have an abortion.

Supreme Court has denied a request to freeze the new law.

Not discussing (female)rights. Not asking for your (male)view. Just a public notice.

Every time you/he/she will try and enjoy/force unprotected sex on any female, anywhere, be prepared to become a real DADDY, not the Sugar one. For the next 18 years.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

This is a disgusting, demeaning, and evil attack on women. How this happened in 2021 is an indicator that more of you lazy liberals need to get up off your Barcoloungers and vote! Shame on all of you who didn’t “have the time” to get to a polling station. Now if your 16-year old daughter gets pregnant and you take her anywhere for an abortion and your next door neighbor knows you did it and files a suit, you go to jail and your neighbor gets 10 grand. Welcome to Texas.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hmm! accidents do happen to all of us... to be exact.!... busted or slips offs, unintentionally condoms accidents! So just pray for us!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    The new law is a dystopian abomination. To hell with those who supported it.

But until this idiotic law is overturned, perhaps sexually active women should test themselves every three or four weeks in case they need to beat that six week deadline.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I think it is a damn good law. There are other options for birth control than killing a baby.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Vasectomy, and menopause, and very intentional focused safe practice. Including other preventive birth control methods besides condoms... That is the most positive spin I can do for this post.

The true role of our Government at all levels has changed to control, and tax, with laws created to fill their coffers, confuse the constituents, polarize people, and perpetuate itself. When laws are enacted, you can trust without a doubt that the hidden setup is already complete for certain individuals and groups to benefit monetarily. Under the guise of Morality, or Safety. It goes with this law, or marijuana laws, sex solicitation laws, mask mandate or vaccine laws, the list goes on and on. It will not stop, until... and definitely applicable to everyone on this platform.

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Quote Originally Posted by Budman View Post
    I think it is a damn good law. There are other options for birth control than killing a baby.
    Keep this Mansplaining statement to yourself. You have never been pregnant and you have no say in it. Not your body - not your business.
    Do not turn this notification in to stupid political or God fearing debate.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Registered Male (Not Verified) Seldom_Seen_Smith's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Budman View Post
    Sure, because old white men should have the right to tell women what they can and can't do because:

Women just don't have any - Common Sense or are too stupid to know what's best for them.

You must do very well with the ladies.

Seldom Seen Smith

What happened to me identifying as a woman? Do I then have the right to comment or are you a cross-gender attacker.
    I thought in today's day and age their was no sexual identity as a man or a women but only people.
    Or do you only believe that when it suits you?
    Hypocrite!

It is incredibly disappointing, disheartening, and sad.

Regardless of how a person feels about life, or about abortions, or about getting pregnant - this is about choice.

Life, itself, is an incredible expansion of personal choices. Having a variety of options, the ability to make decisions for yourself, or as a family - and experiencing the pleasures and joys that come from those decisions - makes life exciting, and adventurous, and worth putting your best foot forward every day.

Once we begin taking away choices, and options, and the abilities to think for ourselves, and make decisions for ourselves - we begin to lose everything that makes life so rewarding, and enticing, and full of vast opportunity.

As one right disappears, and is taken away...another is soon sought after...

And before you know it, there’s nothing left to seek. Only repression. Of the mind, of the heart, and of the soul.

A liberty taken from one, is a liberty taken from all.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Wow, this got real, real fast... Ms Alexandra “you have never been pregnant and have no say in it.” So very true and all men should take heed. And Ms Merry, I really appreciate your response.

Many laws need to be repealed, and we should have the right to self govern. One of OP’s points is the timing - the law as written and passed by our representatives was designed to create confusion, limit decisions, line the pockets of attorneys. It truly is, more than sad.

If I may add, and with no malice or anger, plead that the woman’s choice also may include a decision to have that baby. One of my granddaughters is the very essence of that decision by my daughter - her life is precious and she is one of the most beautiful people I know!

Retired Companion
    Closed for obvious reasons. AE