Thread: looking for ourhome2 badge to place on website

looking for ourhome2 badge to place on website

Does anyone know if we have or where to find the ourhome2 badge to place on front of my website??
    469-777-6090
    www.yellowroseoftexas.ch
    Monday-Saturday 10am-7pm
    Yellow Rose of Texas
    My name is Nikki, I do the scheduling and screening for the ladies of Yellow Rose of Texas. Most importantly we have a discreet screening process that provides safety & convenience for all. I am here to ensure your privacy, safety, & your ability to always contact us. This convenience allows the models to have optimum attention on you upon your arrival & the ladies to have the most well rounded life possible.

Verified Companion Companion
    I made my own and linked it to my profile. You can make your own too or just save the logo/banner above and use it. :)

What a brilliant idea!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!
    469-777-6090
    www.yellowroseoftexas.ch
    Monday-Saturday 10am-7pm
    Yellow Rose of Texas
    My name is Nikki, I do the scheduling and screening for the ladies of Yellow Rose of Texas. Most importantly we have a discreet screening process that provides safety & convenience for all. I am here to ensure your privacy, safety, & your ability to always contact us. This convenience allows the models to have optimum attention on you upon your arrival & the ladies to have the most well rounded life possible.