Thread: Bradlie Bedford: Good time with Bradlie Bedford

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Bradlie Bedford: Good time with Bradlie Bedford

Companion's Handle: Bradlie Bedford
    Date of Visit: 8/31/21
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text/phone call
    Phone Number: 6827100620
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...radlie-Bedford
    City, State: Fort Worth, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Chatting, bbbj, russian, cfs: k9 and mish
    Scheduled Length of Visit: Hhr
    Donation: 160
    Approximate age of Companion: Late 30s
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde, past shoulders
    Smoking Status: Not during session but seems like it
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Mom body, has a belly, but skinny legs and small but very soft ass. Not a bbw. Tits almost the size of your head. Boob lovers out there will enjoy them.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    I don't see many providers, maybe once every 3 or 4 months but I always lurk around. Bradlie has been one I've been eyeing this whole year. She has good reviews, followed by bad, followed by questionable ones, and then some recent good ones by creditable hobbyist. I finally decided to pull the trigger on her and texted her. Received a text back automatically and she said she could see me at the time I wanted. Gave me her address and told me where I could park. I was nervous as I normally am with a girl I haven't see before and especially her who had mixed reviews. I got there, told her I was here. She called and came out to meet me. As soon as I saw her I felt as ease. She looks like her photos, and as a tit-man lover, as soon as I saw her puppies I got excited. Followed her to her apartment which was clean but just messy, but the bedroom was clean as well along with the bed. She gave me a hand towel and told me to clean myself down there, as she would too, to ensure we both are freshly clean before starting.

Me not being verified may not have others consider her due to her history, but seems as she changed and she is definitely on one my return list. She's fun, makes you feel comfortable and can drain you in an amazing way.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Cool My Experience Too

I've had several great sessions with Bradlie Bedford--highly recommend, though I like to stay the whole hour

She's attractive, attentive, reliable, and affordable--what else were you looking for?