Thread: Howdy folks

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Howdy folks

Well hey hey hey! I'm absolutely completely new to this hobby so new in fact I've never gotten to enjoy it, not even once. I'd appreciate advice, tips, guidance, mentorship from anyone willing. I'm in HEB area. I feel like this is a hobby I need in my life, I feel like I've missed out on this hobby my whole life. Not just the hobby but in general. I'm tired of it, I want to be able to find satisfaction and release in life with no strings attached. Thank you all and glad to be here!

Registered Male (Not Verified) bobbyb1234's Avatar
    Welcome aboard Dingus!

I would suggest reading the posts on the different boards and get to know the ladies in your area. Especially from the active posters. We have some real sweethearts.

Hey there, I appreciate the reply! thing is, I don't even know where to begin. I see a lot of these ladies want references which I understand but... I don't know anybody.

Welcome. 9/1/21 was probably the worst date you could have picked to introduce yourself. You might check out this thread for a starter list of ladies who at least until a few months ago said they were newbie friendly:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...hat-Love-Them!

You might also introduce yourself in the Dallas WW. Since you’re in hurst, there are likely ladies nearby that check out that forum before browsing over here. Good luck!
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Bro.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Wow! thank you both, very kind of you! Why is 9/1/2021 such a bad date to introduce myself? I live under a rock most days so I'm pretty clueless. Is there a hurst forum? I'm pretty sure theres not cus I don't see one. I'll check out the dallas boards! I shall endeavor to explore these... already explored areas! but it'll be fun none the less! Any tips, or any way anybody here can chat with me would be great so I can learn more about this hobby. I'm pretty much an open book, I don't know how risky this is but at this point in my life I just want to have fun before I go to sleep forever you know? Anyways haha thanks guys much appreciated. I need to find a newbie friendly companion to pop my cherry haha

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Ya gotta give it to him that nick is pretty funny

9/1/21 was the date Texas HB1540 went into effect, which among other things now makes solicitation of prostitution a felony. Folks are highly suspicious of newbies right now (particularly ladies), as there is concern about at least a temporary focus of law enforcement on the hobby, more so than usual.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.