Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: a note to verified ladies

Retired Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by lovelyxxxo View Post
    Well i think my profile is surely filled with Everything one needs to know

But your right p it does require you to read
    Half of you guys are complaining about filling out a complete profile and the only thing you’re interested in is looking at pictures (picture stalking and no booking). The majority of you don’t even bother to read.

Providers should do like P411 and provide you with 3 pictures only.

MEMBERSHIP REVOKED - FAILURE TO FOLLOW STAFF DIRECTIONS
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlisle View Post
    Half of you guys are complaining about filling out a complete profile and the only thing you’re interested in is looking at pictures (picture stalking and no booking). The majority of you don’t even bother to read.

some are here to window shop, some are here to shop.

when was the last time you heard a hobbyist say, "you know it was that third booty pic that got me to pull the trigger.."

pics absolutely lead to bookings.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I would like my companions to put there age and height at least not just Birthday but year is more important to me and maybe what part of town

^^ height n weight are keys for me for anyone who's not a bbw. add that to age disclosure.

Verified Hobbyist BCD jojodancer15's Avatar
    Let's be honest here, us guys are visual creatures. We all have our own individual preferences in sizes, shapes and colors. When we click on a providers ad, pics are the first thing we look at to see if she's our type. Then we go check on her bio to see if what we're seeing in the pics is validated by the Bio. If those things align with each other and the reviews indicates the activities we like. We reach out to arrange a meeting.

There is nothing more disappointing than doing your research to find out when you arrive the lady is 40 lbs heavier than she indicated.
    Or maybe she's 40 lighter than she indicated on her Bio. Some guys are into bbw and thick ladies.
    Or maybe she smokes and she indicated she is non-smoker.

We're just wanting honesty in advertising. As I said, us guys all have our own individual preferences when is comes to shapes, sizes and colors.
    Sexy Can I?

***For quicker reference checks, click on the link below to see References from some of the beautiful ladies I've had the pleasure of meeting.
    https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?25994-jojodancer15

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by dallas4u View Post

DITTO....put as much info out there as possible!
    A lot of us can’t do that. We have to be as discrete as possible for obvious reasons. Job, SO, etc...

Guest BCD
    The only thing more disappointing to show up for sesh to find a provider much heavier, or otherwise far different than described or pictures indicate, would be to take a chance on a provider with no pics.

I’ve been on here for a couple months now, and I travel in TX and OK, so I’m looking at several city’s options. Always surprises me how many ladies make so little effort to describe themselves and offer up some pictures that give an accurate depiction of what we can expect. Regrettably I have visited a couple providers with no pics and have always been sorry. Won’t make that mistake again.

And BTW, many of us can’t obtain access to P411. Frustrating how many act like that is the easy answer. It is one tool in SOME people’s toolbox, but many of us don’t have a choice to add that option since they refuse to let anyone sign up.

Please ladies, add real pics, embrace what you got because we all have different likes, and give us a bio with a narrative of what appeals to you and gives us some insight to your personality. It will help draw the clients that your most compatible with. Everyone benefits.

^^+1 sir..

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeking ~P View Post
    I can upload pics to one album but when I try to add pics to the other album it won't let me or Idk how but I'm challenged sometimes :(
    I figured it out. Thanks CK

noticed more gals paying attention to their pics. looking good..

This is a great thread and I appreciate the input form the gentlemen.

As a provider who has been in this hobby for many years and someone who stays up to date on what's going on in the hobby, I'm not going to put all my info on every site. It's just not a good idea. I actually have been putting less info and referring people to my website. Sites that have too much info, too many nude pics, etc. tend to go down in quality over time. They also attract LEO and no site is immune from LEO. RS-AVS is great, they have the ads up and send people to our websites for more info. (I'm happy to direct any ladies to where they can get either free or paid websites).

I put my website in every ad or profile that allows it. Providers need to be careful about how much info they put in their ads. What is in our ads, our pictures and bio can be written to attract everyone and anyone causing providers to weed through a large number of nonsense messages before booking anyone. This is the reason I won't advertise on certain other sites and have removed myself from some of them. I want a large number of high quality contacts, I have no time or will to weed through all the time wasters. (Those who contact me with no intention to book) I also get harassment and hagglers, these guys get disrespectful when you don't give them what the want, often resorting to name calling, threats and other childish nonsense.

FYI - Asking legitimate, respectful and clean questions is NOT a waste of my time, even if we don't book. I'm always happy to answer questions.

I offer a complete package which is why you don't see me advertising 15 minutes, half hours or quickies. That's not the service I offer. If you just want to get off quick, I'm not your girl. If you want a wonderful time with a mature, intelligent, sober health nut that loves to get to know you, I'm an option. My smallest amount of time is an hour, my most popular amount of time is either 90 minutes or dinner dates.

As providers we all choose our level or risk and comfort in the hobby. I don't spend my days seeing one client after the other. I see one a day, maybe 2 and their hours apart. No more. I've been in the adult industry for a very long time. I consider myself a part time provider as I don't do this full time. To be part time and still do well, I need to advertise properly to attract that. Pussy pics and menus don't attract that, it repels it. Even when I did adult films, I did better with classier pics. I attracted the clientele I wanted.

As providers, who we see and the circumstances under which we see them is what will become our regulars and base typical clientele. If I see all 15 and 30 minute quickies because the guy liked my pussy pic, I would be working my ass off all day. I don't want that kind of lifestyle. Who we don't see is just as important as who we do see.

There's nothing wrong with 15 or 30 minute quickies, it's just not the type of service that brings me the lifestyle or clientele that I prefer.

We all, providers and clients, choose the level of risk we're comfortable with in this hobby. You can never eliminate the risk, only minimize it. Knowledge is power, the lack of knowledge is the lack of power. The more we know, the safer we are the better we do. There's very good reasons why I do things they way I do. I often get thanks and appreciation for it as my clients feel safe and like my service. No provider is for everyone. That's a beautiful thing as gentlemen can find the right provider for them.
    Last edited by BeccaBlossoms; 07-03-2018 at 06:49 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlisle View Post

In an earlier thread about reviews you went off that all guys want to do is read the reviews for the JO material. Now you complain that guys don't bother to read. You really come across as if you don't have a very high opinion of most of the guys on this or any other SHMB.

I agree becca very well explained
    Remember, the effort has to go into the art, not the wave
    Everybody talking 'bout they own their masters
    But if your "art" don't age well, it don't matter
    It's like you own a hundred percent of nothing
    Know your value

☆☆☆☆☆Hosting in upscale private incall in West Houston ☆☆☆☆☆
    Does not entertain/accomodate:bbfs,ff,dt,greek,disrespectful or aggressive gentlemen. ANY ATTEMPT TO DISREGARD WILL RESULT IN FULL FEE DUE AND FORFEITING REMAINING TIME.YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED..

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    I agree with all the hobbyists here that there should be more companion pictures here.

OH2 should require all providers to provide 3 full head-to-toe pictures (frontal, side, & rear views) and one close-up head shot (this is the angel shot).

However, realistically speaking, these companions don't have to do anything different because they already have this market cornered with the shutdown of BP and the castration of ECCIE.

To the streets I go!

and...

"To the window,
    to the wall!
    Til the sweat drop down my balls
    Til all these bitches crawl"
    -Lil Jon

Retired Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by 1andonlyboardman View Post
    In an earlier thread about reviews you went off that all guys want to do is read the reviews for the JO material. Now you complain that guys don't bother to read. You really come across as if you don't have a very high opinion of most of the guys on this or any other SHMB.
    Which is still facts! All I keep reading is you ladies need to update your bio, you ladies need to put your stats, you ladies need to put more pics. Again most of the time the information is right in your face or accessible via the providers website. Take time and read.

For instance screening is required; with options listed and directions to follow. So you tell me why I or other providers get messages asking if you’re available. How am I supposed to be available to you when our ads or profiles clearly state screening required before you can schedule? I’ll tell you because they only looked at pictures and didn’t read.

How else would you have me perceive it? I can only perceive it as, some men don’t bother to read and they are ONLY concerned about the pictures. It is what it is! 🤷🏾*♀️ If that shit doesn’t apply to you then, what are you reply to me and commenting about? Move around! Should I perceive that you are one of them?

I have lots of great clients that can read and follow simple directions and keep it simple and they are complete gentlemen. So what you’re NOT going to try and do is “oh you really come across as I don’t have a very high opinion of most guys”, quite the contrary. I just happen to have an opinion and I’m not afraid to state that opinion.

Some of you bitch bullies want to get you panties all in a bunch when a provider has an opinion. You expect us to shut up and coware, for fear that it will hurt our business. I’ll tell you I’m NOT that bitch! I’m a straight shooter and complete sweetheart and that is who my clients get and they are quite happy. They or I don’t have to worry about bullshit, because they read.

What I will tell you assholes that think you can come for me....my dick & my mouth is ALWAYS bigger and they stay ready. Fuck I look like. 🖕🏽

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast