Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 3 hours or less of video gaming a week?

Verified Hobbyist BCD

3 hours or less of video gaming a week?

China will limit people 17 and under to 3 hours of video games a week.

How many hours did you play when you were that age?

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    When I was 17? Not too much really, but that was back in the stone age of Atari 2600 and 5200's. During the summer, more often because I had to TV to myself during the day, but during the week, during school days, very very little.
    I intend to live forever or die trying.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    PRC leaders will certainly learn about the "Law of Unintended Consequences."
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    That’s an easy answer Q….ZERO hours. When I was that age, there was no video games. We had pinball machines, pool tables and back ally dice games goin down.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    :-0
    Computer games?! Is this a new lingo?
    My children play computer games.
    My man eat pussy. Limited to 3hr a week. more or less.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I'm with Doc, I think I first saw Pong about age 9, and not at my house. 8 yrs ago, was spending at least 8 hrs a day playing World of Warcraft. They banned me for 6 mths, broke my addiction. Now I lurk here, and see a few of the ladies. I wish this Covid would pass, so i can get back to traveling.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Before video game arcades I would hit the road for business and enjoy a nice meal on my expense account.

After video games became a thing, I would grab a sandwich and hit the arcades.

My male colleagues did the same. It was the 80s. Pac-Man, Donkey Kong and a dozen other games. Fun memories.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD InTheWind's Avatar
    At that age? Seriously, how many hours of pong could you play? The good video games like Joust were at the bowling alley and I could only afford an hour per week…. So I spent more time building models, experimenting with black powder and oxidizers…. and blowing up the models….
    Clitoris Connoisseur

Back in the late 70's I would spend all day Saturday at the Aladdin's Castle arcade in Windsor Park Mall in SA. Remember Space Invaders? Asteroid? Tempest? I dumped an obscene amount of quarters into those machines.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    In small town, Cleveland, TX, some wise Entrepreneur had the idea to open up a 6000 sq. ft. game room right next door to the Sonic and Pizza Place. Being in the late 70’s, PacMan and Space Invaders were the primary video games being that was a new frontier. Pinball and Air Hockey ruled.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexandraSand View Post
    :-0
    My man eat pussy. Limited to 3hr a week. more or less.
    Is that a 3 hour limit or 3 hour minimum?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    When I lived in Houston in the early 80s, one Sunday afternoon I caught three neighborhood kids burglarizing a neighbor’s home. They later told the cops that they had broken into other homes, stealing quarters to play video games.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Quote Originally Posted by risn2theoccasion2 View Post
    In small town, Cleveland, TX, some wise Entrepreneur had the idea to open up a 6000 sq. ft. game room right next door to the Sonic and Pizza Place. Being in the late 70’s, PacMan and Space Invaders were the primary video games being that was a new frontier. Pinball and Air Hockey ruled.
    Actually, across from the Aladdin's Castle was Luca's Pizza. Loved that place. Best New York style cheese pizza I ever had. It was great to have that place right across from the arcade.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Quote Originally Posted by daytime View Post
    Is that a 3 hour limit or 3 hour minimum?
    Yes! LOL

I would rather limit news watching and not computer games playing! For some it is a game, for others it is a skill - augmented reality rocks!
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Registered Male (Not Verified) Shmafty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexandraSand View Post
    ...augmented reality rocks!
    I'm hoping beyond hope that augmented reality sex looks something like this

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast