Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Thinking about y'all from Texas ahead of Hurricane Ida 🙏

Keeping ^ us posted on the progress is a wonderful thought for those wondering.
    Thanking you is never enough.
    Glad to know you

Retired Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by myren1900 View Post
    I am sure you will enjoy our food and hospitality here in Southern Louisiana. And I think you and The Water Company would make a sexy and interesting team

You seem like such an AMAZING soul. Kudos to you for all the literal sweat you pour into the earth make things "tick" so to speak.

When I come out that way, let's have a night of fun... 100% ON ME. Ya dig? My way of saying thanks for keeping things tick tick tickin...
    Thank you for ALL you do! FOOTFIEN- same for you too! Thank you guys!!!
    Last edited by Berry Skyes; 09-04-2021 at 10:54 PM.

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Berry Skyes View Post
    You seem like such an AMAZING soul. Kudos to you for all the literal sweat you pour into the earth make things "tick" so to speak.
    Indeed, we love our Footfein

Retired Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by The Water Company ~ View Post
    Indeed, we love our Footfein
    All of us are having drinks, stat!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    That would be awesome

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Berry Skyes View Post
    All of us are having drinks, stat!
    Awesome good bottle if blended whiskey

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I stayed for the duration in Old Gretna. Definitely the loudest wind I've ever heard. Luckily my family's place survived relatively unscathed.

Spent all of the week cutting trees, securing property, tarping rooves, and emptying fridges for all my friends and family that evacuated. Drove to Gulfport 4 times to fill up gas cans to resupply generators on the west bank and 7th ward. Became intimately familiar with MREs again after 16 years. We finally got electricity again last night. I hugged that a.c. so hard.

This is some serious Katrina Flashbacks.

I have only heard horror stories of the destruction from down bayou. I am probably going down there Wednesday to help the Houma Indian council cleanup since I know some of those people.

If anyone donates, please find smaller individual organizations instead of red cross. Your money will go directly to people actively helping instead of layers of beauocracy.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by southerngaijin View Post
    I stayed for the duration in Old Gretna. Definitely the loudest wind I've ever heard. Luckily my family's place survived relatively unscathed.

Spent all of the week cutting trees, securing property, tarping rooves, and emptying fridges for all my friends and family that evacuated. Drove to Gulfport 4 times to fill up gas cans to resupply generators on the west bank and 7th ward. Became intimately familiar with MREs again after 16 years. We finally got electricity again last night. I hugged that a.c. so hard.

I have only heard horror stories of the destruction from down bayou. I am probably going down there Wednesday to help the Houma Indian council cleanup since I know some of those people.

If anyone donates, please find smaller individual organizations instead of red cross. Your money will go directly to people actively helping instead of layers of beauocracy.
    Good advice...Houma is a mess....our group went in with 100 people...my supervisor with entergy called for another 700.to be there within 3 days

Verified Hobbyist BCD myren1900's Avatar

Red face

Footfein

We all really appreciate your hard work restoring power to Louisiana after this disaster!

Thanks a lot !

Five star experiences with THE five star Ebony Goddess

Quote Originally Posted by southerngaijin View Post

Sorry, you having flashbacks sweetheart. Hugs U

Quote Originally Posted by myren1900 View Post
    Footfein

We all really appreciate your hard work restoring power to Louisiana after this disaster!

Thanks a lot !

+ 1000
    Indeed we do. Thanks Footfein ~

Verified Companion Companion Jillyclaire's Avatar
    You’re sweet to remember us. I evacuated after the storm. The weather man said it probably won’t be so bad in Nola, but it was fairly terrifying. I lost power that morning before the storm even made landfall. Waited it out and the next day I came to Texas. It’s been a journey. Currently looking for a good bagel shop in the Dallas area. Kiss ;)
    504-228-2362

https://jillyclaireineworleans.squarespace.com/blog/

https://www.instagram.com/jillianclairenola/

Available daily 9:00am-10:00pm

^Good to hear.
    I have thought about several other providers in Louisiana.
    Heard on the radio that (most) of power should be restored by Wend & Thurs.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I am headed back to Texas and kind of drained. One of the contractors replacing poles had a crew robbed at gun point yesterday, they pulled up in a truck and multiple armed men jumped out, they took their wallets and tools. Be safe out there. Al, I hope that you get all of your stuff fixed as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeD77 View Post
    I am headed back to Texas and kind of drained. One of the contractors replacing poles had a crew robbed at gun point yesterday, they pulled up in a truck and multiple armed men jumped out, they took their wallets and tools. Be safe out there.
    OMG!! How cruel

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast