Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: September 1st is around the corner. What will you do?

Quote Originally Posted by Berry Skyes View Post
    I feel it's imperative gents STOP taking unnecessary risks and seek out the company of established, reputable, and known providers with a history in the industry.
    this
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Gonna stick with regulars, and basically this will reinforce referrals for people who want to see new people.

Verified Companion Companion Gamererin's Avatar
    I've gotten to the point where I don't even like to give out referrals anymore. I don't know why but I either get guys that have literally saved me once and don't even ask if they could use me as a referral and then they send out my number to like 20 other girls just so they can see me. But it drives me crazy whenever somebody comes to seize me literally so they could see somebody else

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    As with You, my gorgeous redhead, I will stick to those I dance with best. Damn! I miss you and our talks...

Verified Hobbyist BCD NativeAmerican's Avatar
    Pick up women at dive bars like old times. Who wants to join?

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! Passion2015's Avatar
    If I ever do hobby again it will be with my regulars. Between the new law and price gouging, I will likely sit on the sidelines.

I will not be an example.

Just saying

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I like the way you think, Native American. Don’t need the hobby. I’d rather try my luck meeting a fine lady at a bar. I truly believe there are lots of folks out there seriously looking to get laid and I’ll bet money that all you have to do is start an nice conversation. People are aching to enjoy time just to get to know someone more than ever. People need some serious stress relief for sure.

It really happened. About two years ago the SO was out of town. I went to a bar and grill and just started a conversation with two ladies. I bought them drinks and we joked and had a great time. The grill was closing at 10 so we hit up another place. Bought more drinks for them. One lady knew she was the third wheel but still had fun. Knee rubbing, feeling each other happened with the other. The other lady left to the restroom and before we knew it we were making out at the bar.

We were both ready to tear into each other. We dropped off the friend then found a dark parking lot and made out like crazy. Didn’t have a glove so I did let my fingers do the talking. What a great time!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    There is always Sugar Dating. That has been a really good experience for me so far. Beside a few flakes and time wasters. I have had a lot of fun for a pittance of what I would have had to spend here. I am not saying I will never see a Provider again, just not my first choice anymore.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    They don't call this the "oldest profession" for nothing. I will stick to regulars and a few well established ladies to see how it all shakes out. They have been trying to regulate it for a very long time and yet here we are......

Verified Hobbyist BCD helblindi's Avatar
    Providers? Stick with regulars and ones verified by others on sites like this.

I'm cultivating SB arrangements.

Probably going to cut out AMPs for the minute.

Might...**MIGHT** eat lunch at a club for the buffet and see who could be cultivated....but only if bored.

Mostly, just sticking to the rivers and the streams that I'm used to.
    Ladies:

Me: Single, White Male, Casual drinker, Non-Smoker, Medium Build.
    Asian, Caucasian, Ebony, Indian, Latina, Middle-Eastern women. Ink and glasses appreciated. Dislikes: DFF/DFE (dead fish f-- / dead fish experience) - enjoy what you do.
    Activities: BBBJ, DATY, 69, CIM, Mish, K9, Kink...like new services/experiences. Fetish, primal, ropes. Try anything once, twice if I like it.

I don't negotiate your price, but give NO deposits.

Fully vaxxed.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    I propose that effective tomorrow, all us mongers should begin referring to ourselves as felows.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Registered Male (Not Verified) Seldom_Seen_Smith's Avatar
    I'm guessing that the number of people doing this is definitely going to go down, i.e. the number of guys in the pond will shrink.
    Wonder if that will effect what the ladies are asking? Just cause there'll be more competition.
    Course if that does happen I imagine a lot of the women will also be relocating to friendlier areas.

Seldom Seen Smith

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Seldom_Seen_Smith View Post
    I'm guessing that the number of people doing this is definitely going to go down, i.e. the number of guys in the pond will shrink.
    Wonder if that will effect what the ladies are asking? Just cause there'll be more competition.
    Course if that does happen I imagine a lot of the women will also be relocating to friendlier areas.

Seldom Seen Smith
    I wouldn’t blame any woman for taking her business out of state. Texas is not the business friendly state our governor claims it is.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Quote Originally Posted by Birdieman View Post
    I like the way you think, Native American. Don’t need the hobby. I’d rather try my luck meeting a fine lady at a bar. I truly believe there are lots of folks out there seriously looking to get laid and I’ll bet money that all you have to do is start an nice conversation. People are aching to enjoy time just to get to know someone more than ever. People need some serious stress relief for sure.

It really happened. About two years ago the SO was out of town. I went to a bar and grill and just started a conversation with two ladies. I bought them drinks and we joked and had a great time. The grill was closing at 10 so we hit up another place. Bought more drinks for them. One lady knew she was the third wheel but still had fun. Knee rubbing, feeling each other happened with the other. The other lady left to the restroom and before we knew it we were making out at the bar.

We were both ready to tear into each other. We dropped off the friend then found a dark parking lot and made out like crazy. Didn’t have a glove so I did let my fingers do the talking. What a great time!
    yep heading back to vegas...virus over the long run will kill almost all humans
    Last edited by drqwerty; 09-03-2021 at 12:35 AM. Reason: did not show up at a location on my birthday so the higher ups took it as a message that my decision has been made...eod

Quote Originally Posted by NativeAmerican View Post
    Pick up women at dive bars like old times. Who wants to join?

or maybe pool at harrahs

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast