Thread: 9/3 thru 9/6 birthday party weekend WITH WIFE! ISO nice girl, big boobs a plus! Lol

Registered Male (Not Verified)

9/3 thru 9/6 birthday party weekend WITH WIFE! ISO nice girl, big boobs a plus! Lol

September is my birthday month, my wife is amazing and I love her sooo much but her sex drive has been in the tank for a few years now (since the last pregnancy, plus she put on weight and that makes her feel unattractive and nothing I can say or do will convince her how hot I still think she is!) but anyway… She loves TikTok and a few days ago she watched a TikTok from a provider in Vegas.. she has been trying to come up with something great for my bday this year since each year I always find a way to go above and beyond for hers…… this TikTok she watched somehow convinced her that this was the year she was gonna out-do me by buying me a sexual experience!!! Obviously I couldn’t be more pleased lol.. what we are seeking is: an hour, outcall OR incall, safe, and above all- a lady who will be very kind and gentle with us since this is our first time doing this! If we could meet at our hotel pool for a drink or two beforehand that would also be a plus but not required. We’d like to feel a bit of a connection with her, we are very laid back people, but we love to have a good time! Feel free to pm me or comment here with any advice or recommendations!! Thanks y’all

Verified Companion Companion seeskylar's Avatar
    I don't have big boobs but I am one that can make your time enjoying...

💣💥Bombshell💣💥
    I LOVE A MAN THAT GOES AFTER WHAT HE WANTS, without giving UP!!!
    1millionDollar Companion w/no strings attached YMMV/GFE
    Most TALKED about BIG BOOTY CUTIE Brunette Bombshell

409-333-0446
    PM before Text for Verification Purposes