Thread: I need a little TLC I'm coming to relax on the beach.. anyone want an outcall?

Smile I need a little TLC I'm coming to relax on the beach.. anyone want an outcall?

Look I wasn't going to say anything... but to answer everybody's question YES I AM PREGNANT. The link at the bottom of the ad has super updated recent pics and videos of what I look like I'm barely even showing but if this is a problem for you please don't waste my time

The cure to your fiesty redhead seductress addiction. A naughty little nympho, sweet and petite, with curves in all of the right places. Standing 5’4 , 120 lbs, I am a feminine, elegant and charming companion with an angelic, playful demeanor. A paramour who provides genuine connection, and LOVES to please.

Check out my new snapchat I post pics and short videos daily! Snapchat: XoxoKaitlynDior Also don't forget to click on the link at the bottom of this Ad for more pics ;)

I accept Cash, CashApp, Venmo, Google Pay and Facebook Pay, Chime or PayPal

Outcall :
    HR:350
    90 Mins:500
    2hrs:600
    check below for my all inclusive rate

I am GFE, PSE, Fetish & Couple friendly & I LOVE Msog sessions! I am open minded with a menu that serves to bring the ultimate satisfaction to all of my clients.
    Bbbjcim/cof~ SS~ Greek ~MSOG allowed & almost expected! ~ TRUE GFE SERVICES.
    I know how to please you give me a chance to show you because I definitely got what you need

I ask 500hr all inclusive for my extra kinky sessions with my open menu including Greek and all fetishes just tell me what your into im VERY openminded!

Call me at my new number!
    832-739-0132

Check out my new Snapchat my old one got deleted you guys and trust me you're going to want to see these new pics I post new pictures and videos daily!
    Snapchat: xoxoKaitlynDior

Click here to checkout my most recent pics I upload new pics daily!
    Attached Images Attached Images