Thread: No Sky, No Jada, but found Sophia or Sofia, damnit

Verified Hobbyist BCD

No Sky, No Jada, but found Sophia or Sofia, damnit

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: 7 Star Spa, Sophia or Sofia, I failed to ask spelling, but not the one from Malibu
    Date of Visit: 8/19/2021
    Preferred Method of Contact: Called on 8/18 to see who was working, then walked in on 8/18
    Phone Number: 210-360-0916
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
    City, State: San Antonio, Texas
    Location: Walzem Road between I-35 and Austin Hwy, same building as a barber shop
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yep, walk in
    Activities: Table shower, conversation throughout visit, strip tease, lap dance, CBJ. CFS- Standing K9, Standing Mish, CG
    Length of Visit: One hour
    Donation: $60+$140
    Approximate age of Companion: Early to mid 30s
    Hair Color and Length: Black and about mid back
    Smoking Status: Couldn't tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: Mexicana, per part of our conversation
    Companion Description: Short, under 5'3, not petite and a little thick in the midsection, but all natural. Solid hips to grasp. Big, sensitive, reactive nipples with B-cup breasts. Great jiggle to her butt. Wonderful lips and alluring eyes. Great sense of humor
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Met and exceeded
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Uh yeah, hence the reason I keep going back when I need to relax on short notice
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes, but she's in a trade school, so she leaves on 8/22, will be gone for 2-3 weeks, then will be back

Public comments:
    Found myself in San Antonio, running some errands, when the urge hit me. Tried to ignore it and only made the desire stronger. "Well, let's see what we can find." Open up this wonderful site, but no short notice providers posting at that time, and had a schedule to keep, so I roll on over to 7 Star. Two times out of two, I've been treated very well. Ring the bell and am greeted by Sophia (Sofia; we'll just call her S, since I failed to ask for spelling). Form fitting dress, all natural looking body, nice and short, with some jiggle in her booty that I could see as she asked me the standard door questions. Once in and walking to the room, I ask if she's the only one working, and she says "yes, are you wanting to see someone besides me."
    "No, just curious, because I've previously seen Sky and Jada, and they both treated me incredibly well."
    "They were SUPPOSE to be here, but haven't shown up yet, and I think you'll love how I treat you.."
    In my head (as I've learned from the younger generations) shit, bet
    We get to the room, she gets the shower ready, I wrap with a towel, and she changes from the dark red, long sleeve dress, into a black sleeveless dress. Perfect. Between the wiggle in her walk, her sultry eyes, and her red lipstick, I'm liking where this is headed. She showers me, then asks me to stay on the step while she dries me off, so that I "have a better view when she has to bend over farther." Mind you, this whole time we've been shooting the breeze and joking around, both genuinely belly laughing. Get to the room, standard stuff, hot packs, followed up by body rub, more conversation and joking, talking about her trade school, ya know, building a rapport with one another. Then comes the flip and the ROS

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Great reviews

Love the reviews my man! Very tempted to check it out. Wish I was verified so I could see ROS.