Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: ROS
    Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: $260
    Approximate age of Companion: 30s
    Hair Color and Length: Black below the shoulder
    Smoking Status: ?
    Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
    Companion Description: Ella is not quite the person in the pictures. (surprise, I know) She is a little thicker in the middle and has a rear you can grab a hold of; not fat but not a spinner. She has a tattoo on her stomach. Her breast are a good bit more than a handful and do not sag. To me, she has a pretty face. If you find Asian women attractive, you will not be disappointed with her appearance.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meet
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    I tried to book with Lovely, but she was not available until 7pm. I saw Ella was new and had one good review. I decided to give her a visit.
    This was at a different site from previous LA meetings. They gave very good directions with photos on where to park and how to find the room.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Burton View Post
    Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Lovely Angels, Ella
    Date of Visit: Mid August
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text if you have their number
    Phone Number: Get it after screening
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: Lovely-Angel.net
    City, State: South of Addison, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: ROS
    Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: $260
    Approximate age of Companion: 30s
    Hair Color and Length: Black below the shoulder
    Smoking Status: ?
    Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
    Companion Description: Ella is not quite the person in the pictures. (surprise, I know) She is a little thicker in the middle and has a rear you can grab a hold of; not fat but not a spinner. She has a tattoo on her stomach. Her breast are a good bit more than a handful and do not sag. To me, she has a pretty face. If you find Asian women attractive, you will not be disappointed with her appearance.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meet
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    I tried to book with Lovely, but she was not available until 7pm. I saw Ella was new and had one good review. I decided to give her a visit.
    This was at a different site from previous LA meetings. They gave very good directions with photos on where to park and how to find the room.

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
    Thanks for the review! I was wondering about the photos of her.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Very nice

Well done Jack. Been looking for some intel on this new Angel. Will have to find time to engage and enjoy all that she has to offer.
    Thanks for the report!

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Here's the link to the agency's URL:

https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?98749-Lovely-angel
    For new hobbyists, look at the link below for an example of a well written review. Remember you are not able to see his ROS. However, you're able to fill in one on your own reviews.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...rainy-day-play

If you run into the review gremlin, click on the link below for the template:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ns-workarounds

For all new members joining the site check out the information on the link below:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...p-Verification!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I saw Ella on 8-14. The op's description of Ella was pretty spot on. I'm pretty confident the lady you meet in person is not the same as pictured on their site. She is about 5-3 and much thicker than your average k-girl. But not fat by any means. Long straight black hair past her shoulders. I think she has a very pretty face.
    My session with her was pretty mild. Shower, dfk, daty, bbbj, bbfs and creampie. The outstanding part of my encounter was her iop and kissing. She kissed me like she was my lover, with an open mouth and plenty of tongue. She gave mild moans like she was truly enjoying herself. Her moans were not over the top like some other ladies I've visited in the past. At one point we just laid side by side and kissed for about 5 straight minutes. This may not sound to exciting to some but passion she provided was outstanding.