Thread: TOFTT: Cindy at LA

Verified Hobbyist BCD

TOFTT: Cindy at LA

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Lovely Angels, Cindy
    Date of Visit: 8/18/21
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text after screening
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: www.lovely-angel.net https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?98749-Lovely-angel
    City, State: Dallas, TX
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Shower, Nipple Play, BBBJ, CG, BBFS, CIP
    Length of Visit: Scheduled- 1 Hr, Reality - 23 minutes
    Donation: 260
    Approximate age of Companion: Mid 30s I guess.
    Hair Color and Length: Long straight brunette
    Smoking Status: Don't know.
    Ethnic/Racial background: Korean
    Companion Description: Not unattractive, but certainly not like the picture they texted. Long brunette hair. Baseball sized rose tattoo a couple inches above her belly button. A couple very noticeable marks (bruises?) on her left shoulder and side. Very veiny MM boobs.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Nope
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? YMMV depending on which girl
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely not

Public comments:
    I'm gonna make this short and sweet. I had a session scheduled earlier in the day (930am) that cancelled as I was driving over with someone else (not one of the Asian agency ladies). I reached out to Lovely Angels to see if Red was still around because she is no longer advertised on their website. I previously had a mindblowing session with Red, so she was going to be back up plan #1. Of course, she's on "vacation", so Red is a no go. Lovely, Abby and Cindy would be available today according to the text. (Back of my mind: Who is this Cindy person? She's not on their website.) Back up plan #2 was going to be Lovely, as she has a ton of stellar reviews, but she wasn't going to be available until 1PM. My original plan was to schedule the 930am thing because I had something I needed to do at 11am that I didn't know how long it would last, so 1PM wasn't going to work for me. Fast forward to 230pm and I ask the LA scheduler when Lovely can be available, and I am told 7pm or 8pm. Well, crap, this isn't going well. I move on to trying to reach out to several ladies on OH2 that I am interested in seeing, but you know how the last minute thing goes in this hobby of ours. I am growing increasingly horny/aggravated, so I text back to LA and ask for info on Cindy - something about being one of the first guys in DFW to see a new girl gripped my mind. It's 345pm now. I ask for a pic. They send over the typical photoshopped/no chance in hell this is actually the girl you're going to see Asian supermodel pic, and like an idiot, I say, " I am nearby, when can she be available?" They say 4pm, and it's time to get the show on the road.

I get to the door at 358pm. It opens to a reasonably attractive Asian chick (definitely not the long and lean woman in the pic they sent), I lean in to give her a kiss, and she gives me a cheek/heavy dose of the cold shoulder. I should have known right then and there that this was gonna suck. Little head takes control, and I just decide to go with it. That was a mistake. This woman makes no attempt at IOP. None. Nada. Zippo. I would have had a better time carving a dick sized hole in a pumpkin.

We did all the activities mentioned above with no passion whatsoever. I finished round 1 and was out the door literally at 422pm. I scheduled and paid for 1 hour, and I chose to get out of there 24 minutes after I showed up.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by DBronco90; 08-19-2021 at 09:10 AM.

You should held out for lovely bro. I was her 12pm yesterday and had the greatest time. Tried writing a review but gremlins are taking it. I'll post something in locker room about it later

Identical experience. Was my first time there . Not a great first impression.