Thread: Heidi: Heidi- good but not for everyone

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Heidi: Heidi- good but not for everyone

Companion's Handle: Heidi
    Date of Visit: 8/10/2021
    Preferred Method of Contact: Phone
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://tyler.skipthegames.com/femal...t/743086986862
    City, State: Tyler, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time??
    Activities: Cbj,doggy,missionary
    Scheduled Length of Visit: Hhr
    Donation: 150
    Approximate age of Companion: Late 20s to early 30s
    Hair Color and Length: Dirty Blonde. Average length
    Smoking Status: Yes but not an issue
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Very girl next door attitude, good D cup boobs and nice round ass. I think she has a couple of tattoos
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Just about met but still fun
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Very much so.

Public comments:
    Okay so I've seen her for a good 2 years now. And she's great I think you should go see her, because not only is she one of the more consistent girls in Tyler. She makes you feel settled and has that peppy girl next door energy. My gripe is that she doesn't really like it rough, like you can't really like hit from the back without her telling ya to calm down a bit. She can't do CG because she had surgery and her leg hurts when she does. Also if you take a while to release she kinda gets a little crabby. Even if u pay for the hour. She likes to take it at a nice reasonable pace, now there's no problem with that (I've come to terms that I'm just not compatiblewith her anymore). I'm just putting it out there if u like ur girls a little more wild to say the least she's not up for it. I really do think you should go see if u are a first timer or just wanna have a relaxing time. She's great. CBJ is pretty decent too. Go give her a call.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Cbj, gets crabby when you don't finish fast enough for her likong even though you paid for enough time. That is pretty much a hard NO imho but with the lack of options in the area I can see how she still may be a yes in some books even with those negatives. With the rushing I can't imagine anyone would want anything for than a qv.