Thread: returning to oh2 but not new 2 this

returning to oh2 but not new 2 this

hello lake charles yes iv been on this site before I'm hot & sexy sunny and funny I can knock your socks off and even have a conversation require discretion
    and your satisfaction i don't have access to my old account any longer however im here in lake charles i have perfect reviews on several sites require you to verify and an hours notice once a visits been confirmed usually available with notice and in a privet location text me no calls no AA NO LE 720-463-4075 cum see if we can soak these sheets men

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome back aboard OH2 Jenn
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn9794 View Post
    hello lake charles yes iv been on this site before I'm hot & sexy sunny and funny I can knock your socks off and even have a conversation require discretion
    and your satisfaction i don't have access to my old account any longer however im here in lake charles i have perfect reviews on several sites require you to verify and an hours notice once a visits been confirmed usually available with notice and in a privet location text me no calls no AA NO LE 720-463-4075 cum see if we can soak these sheets men
    You shouldn't be listed as male.
    PM a mod for help with your Jennifer9794 account

And welcome back...
    Last edited by The Water Company ~; 08-16-2021 at 07:00 AM.

Iv tried it wintblet me fix it or drag and drop my pics for my albums its messed up for real but thank you love

- - - Updated - - -

thank you love

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    Yw!

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    welcome sugar!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Miss Dallas darling one of these days we will need to make it a priority to finally meet each other love thank you for the welcome back its been one hell of a roller coaster ride this Louisiana journey thats no lie there but hot damn its been a ride when will you be in the lake charles area again we need to visit some time then