Thread: WHERE TO START! Hobbyist Candidate

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java

WHERE TO START! Hobbyist Candidate

Welcome to ourhome2!

You are set to registered member (not verified) status based on available data.

If you want full Verified Hobbyist privileges (so you can read hidden review comments) and enjoy the verified hobbyist only private forums, please have at least two established providers here or elsewhere confirm sessions from the past 90 days.

Ask verified companions here to PM endorsements to ck1942

Yes, this is unlike other hobby community sites but that is intentional.

Otherwise you may post reviews as usual and possibly earn (limited) ROS privileges based on posting a creditable review. If that session (not the review) is confirmed by the Verified Companion, you will receive expanded hobbyist access.

Home2 has no paid premium access.

Companions here are considered as equals with hobbyists; we are true partners in the hobby.

Full vouching is required for access to the restricted local community forums e.g., the "underground" forums.

Thanks for joining home2 where respect is our key requirement for fun.

ck1942 administrator
    ourhome2.net

p.s. please help folks you trust find home2!

p.p.s.
    "Pay it forward!" Your Verified Hobbyist status helps build the community when you PM ck1942
    to vouch a companion candidate.
    Last edited by ck1942; 01-06-2022 at 06:40 AM. Reason: updated 01-06-22
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java

Please help grow our community by sending this message to your hobby friends

Sending you this link to help you navigate the new "hobbyverse"

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/register.php

Please join www.ourhome2.net which is a hobby community where companions are full partners.

Home2's many features directly support companions -- you may post daily ads in multiple forums; rates, services, full nudity and other personal choices are yours to make.

home2 is totally free and has never charged anyone for access.

There are no intrusive ads, no banners, no pop ups and, yes there are some trolls, but they quickly get shut down once exposed.

I am there and I think you should be there, too.

Try it! No guarantees, but I think you will appreciate the community.

Sincerely,