Not all stealerships are created equal either. There are some service managers who routinely fuck over people to keep their numbers up in the service department. I think overall a dealership is the better choice based off the fact that they have factory trained techs factory diagnostic equipment and shop tools most other places wont have access to. I would still ask around about their reputation before bringing my car to one though.

Not only does Viv have nice legs the rest of her is pretty spectacular also. Its so nice that she should post more pics for us old horny bastards especially of those tig ole bitties of hers. As a matter of fact all the ladies who post here should start a thread where they post weekly pics of their sexy ass selves to help get us guys through the days between when we get lucky enough to actually spend one on one time with them. I could literally look at viv and kiki's fine ass tits all day long.

Quote Originally Posted by Thatautotech View Post
This is completely incorrect .. those places are the oil shops and hole in the wall places . I've been a dealership technician for almost 16 years and if I ever see anyone trying to shake down customers .. I make sure they lose their jobs . The average technician doesn't do this .