Thread: Stevie: Meeting Stevie from RubRatings was a very wise choice..

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Stevie: Meeting Stevie from RubRatings was a very wise choice..

Companion's Handle: Stevie
    Date of Visit: August 10, 2021
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text and a quick chat
    Phone Number: 214-723-9015
    Email Address: None
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://dallas.rubratings.com/231497...zNAc2jcnBszQgO
    City, State: Dallas, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Great conversation, laughter, full body massage, lots of bbbj,dt daty, dato, fiv,fia standing mish, insane cowgirl, doggie and standing greek
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 2 hrs
    Donation: 500
    Approximate age of Companion: 45
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde, past shoulders
    Smoking Status: None
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description:
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Absolutely
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely

Public comments:
    I reached out to Stevie after reading a review here. I normally look for encounters with ladies that more review information available. I am so glad I reached out. From the setup to our goodbyes she represents the epitome of a complete provider. She was a courteous host. Engaged in great conversation. It certainly did not hurt that she is straight up freak who loves to play. She is just as into the session as you are. It was so good I prebook round two before I left...

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

very nice
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    02... nice review!!!

Hey Cage... I took a "shot in the dark" with Stevie earlier this week as well. Her rub-ratings ad always intrigued me and I decided to send her a text and see what happened. She responded pretty quickly and asked me to call if I wanted to chat. I called and we had a nice 20-25 min conversation. It was late and we were both up so we decided to meet 45 mins later for an hour VIP ($$$). She was staying at a nice Airbnb apartment in the Uptown area. Our conversation in the apartment went over an hour alone... never looked at a clock. We retired to the bedroom and had a great time... activity list looks about right other than the greek... not my thing, though I ate her ass out pretty well. I had a great time and would see her again in a country minute.

For those interested in location, Stevie mentioned that she wants to get back closer to FTW... may end up in Mid-Cities to make it more convenient for both sides of the Metroplex!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Sharkman298's Avatar
    Is she still doubling with Gracy?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I was told no more doubles

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Thanks for the review

Nice job. good narration of what sounds like a most enjoyable tryst. Curious about one this in the review. Her RR post says $400/2 HR, did you give her a tip for the extra $100 or has she raised her donations?

Anyway, she should like a MILF that really enjoys her engagements, wants to please and is eager. Thanks for the Intel.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

she is amazing

in so glad you enjoyed your time with her, I'm glad I'm not the only one, your session sounds almost identical too mine minus the greek, maybe next time, she is definitly worth the repeat